Back where we started.

A/N

This is inspired by a fanfiction I read last night by @Pixieeeelol called "Here we go again". This is basically a re-write of Season 5 :)

"We're going home!" Sammy said excitedly as she burst into the large room that everyone was conspiring in. 

"Really?" Yasmina said, standing up quickly. Sammy nodded as her eyes became foggy with happy tears. 

"We're going home!" Sammy repeated, outstretching her arms to hug the others. 

I sat frozen on the couch, holding back happy sobs. 

"Ben, we're going home." Darius said as he walked over to me, pulling me up off of the couch and into a hug. I didn't say anything and just leaned into the hug, still in slight shock.

We're finally going home, after 10 months of dinosaurs, screaming, running and suffering... We're going home... I'll see my mother again... We'll stun the world, the 'Cretaceous six', still alive after 10 months. 

We all cheered happily as we ran to our bedrooms, packing our remaining belongings into small bags. After we finished packing we all met back in the main room, I walked in to see Darius grasping his necklace with a happy-sad expression.

"Darius? Is something wrong?" I asked. 

"Oh, no I'm fine, Ben." Darius said with a reassuring smile.

"Are you... Carno SURE us?" I asked with a grin, succeeding in making Darius laugh. I felt butterflies in my stomach as the boy's expression changed to a happy smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure." He responded. I rolled my eyes before sitting down next to him, hesitantly putting my arms around his neck. 

"Darius." I said.

"Ben." The younger boy responded.

"What's wrong, you can tell me." I said, slightly pushy.

"My dad and I always dreamed of going to Jurassic world..." He began. "It wasn't at all how I imagined." He continued. 

"Well hey, at least we made it out alive," I said. Darius smiled slightly before leaning into my side. 

"True." He responded. 

The others came in soon after, causing Darius to stop leaning into me. 

"Who's excited?!" Sammy cheered. 

"Me!" Brooklynn said, raising her hand. 

"Me too!" Yasmina said afterward. 

We all giggled happily as we picked up our bags and began heading to the dock, where Kenji's father said he'd meet us with the boat.

Once we arrived at the dock Kenji's dad showed us to the boat, allowing us to explore while he got the engine started.

"Woah, this is one cool boat!" I exclaimed as I looked around the large boat.

"Girls claim this room!" Brooklynn said, pulling Yasmina and Sammy into one of the rooms.

"Okay then, this is the Cool boys room." Kenji said, throwing his bags onto one of the beds in the room. "You guys coming?" Kenji asked, rolling his eyes as he shifted his gaze to Darius and I.

"Oh uh, yeah." I responded before walking into the room, I had been to busy admiring the boat to notice Kenji had claimed one for the three of us. 

Darius giggled slightly, noticing how I was marveling in how fancy it was.