033

loving family

It was Sunday morning, Kai, and Taehyun decided to go out. It's been a stressing week for them.

"Tyunie, can you tell me about yourself? And your family, if you.. don't mind.." the younger suddenly asks. Taehyun gave him a bright smile, "sure!" The elder responses, giving him a quick kiss.

*

"You're a disgrace to this family, Taeha!" A man sternly shouted, which made the boy flinch.

Taehyun, the boy, was peeking at his mother's door. He noticed that his mother was down these days.

"I told you, leave the child, and that guy now!" His grandfather added, pulling Taeha— his mother's hair. Taeha didn't speak, move nor reacted. She stayed still despite the harsh treatment.

"You are a disgrace to Jang family. Everyone in our family would never fall in love with their rival!" The man added, Taehyun stayed silent as well. He didn't knew that his "good" grandfather has this side.

"I told you father, I'm not leaving him, them." Taeha answered after a long minutes of silence. The elder was taken a back to the answer.

Taeha stood up, "fine, disown me, trash me, but not my family. I'd rather give up my family title than to stay at this hellhole." She stated, sternly. Her eyes not leaving his father's face.

Taehyun on the other side, felt guilty, but at the same time is touched.

"Good bye, father." Taeha's last word before walking towards the door.

Taehyun immediately dashed to his room, he knew his mother would be worried if she knew that he heard the conversation.

"Taehyun?" His mother called, lovingly. Taehyun was already packing his things, he placed the aside so his mother won't notice them.

"Yes, mama?" He responded.

Taeha entered the room, then sat beside Taehyun who is sitting at his bed.

"We're leaving grandpa's house." Taeha speaks, frowning. Taehyun had made so much memories inside the house, nevertheless, he nodded.

"Alright mama!" Taehyun beamed, smiling at his mother. Taeha smiled as well, pulling Taehyun into a hug.

*

"After we left, we stayed at papa's house along with his family." Taehyun shares, looking at his lap.

Him, and Kai sat below the tree, Kai listening to him, Taehyun storytelling.

"Papa loves mama so much, he loved him even more when he knew what happened. Until now, mama thinks that I don't know what happened 11 years ago." Taehyun added, giggling. Kai nodded, his eyes never leaving Taehyun.

"But you know, I don't really care what happened that time, because I know papa loves mama, and they'll be happy without others' help," The elder smiled, eyes locking with Kai's.