007

is it normal to call someone "mine"?

Saturday morning, as expected Huening Kai's parents didn't bother him. He assumed that his mother is with a new guy while he's father is out with the lady he spotted last week.

"A good sleep.. oh no.." Huening Kai's smile immediately faded. He realized that he fell asleep at 3:45am and woke up at 6:32am.

Huening Kai sat up and rested his back at the headboard. He doesn't know why he can't still sleep despite being away from his home.

Huening Kai stood up as if he was a zombie. His whole body feels so heavy but he doesn't feel any sleepiness.

The young man went to a small bathroom and brushed his teeth, he also took a warm bath and wore a casual outfit.

He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a black jeans, slid into a white converse and fixed his hair.

"It's already 6:55am? Time flies huh.." the young man spoke, walking towards the kitchen. He grabbed a frying pan, an egg and an oil.

"There's not much of an ingredients." Huening Kai told himself and decided to cook the egg.

After eating, he washed the dishes and listed down all the ingredients he needed.

Need to purchase :

1. Celery (?)
2. Noodles
3. Sugar
4. Salt
5. Pepper
6. Eggs
7.

Huening Kai paused, what does he need to buy? Usually, his list goes to 1 to 5 only.

"If I was Taehyun-hyung.. what would I eat?"

Huening Kai thought, clicking the pen up and down. He was hardly thinking, what would his Taehyun-hyung would eat when he comes over?

"Hmmm... ramen.. soda.. soda!"

Huening Kai smiled, jotting down the last thing he would buy.

Need to purchase :

1. Celery (?)
2. Noodles
3. Sugar
4. Salt
5. Pepper
6. Eggs
7. Soda
8. Pawn/Shrimp

As the young man finished writing the list, he folded it into four and kept it inside his pocket.

He stood up from the couch and took a money from his savings. Whenever his father or mother gives him money, he would only spend 2% of it then kept the other for projects and own savings.

"It's already 7:10am, I should go and buy groceries." Huening Kai muttered, walking out of the house. He kept the house keys at his pocket and locked the door before leaving the area.

"Good morning, sir! Welcome to Lee Supermarket!" A guy beamed, making Huening Kai flinch. Buying groceries aren't new for him, he do this every week. At first, his anxiety attacked him, it was his first time buying. It caused a lot of attention, which he hated the most.

He grabbed a basket and walked towards the vegetable section.

9:55am when Taehyun woke up feeling sleepy. The young man stood up reluctantly, holding at his desk for support. He couldn't lift his body.