006

life's a party, enjoy every moment of it

It was 4:35pm when Huening Kai had finished his classes. Beomgyu and Yeonjun was waiting for him by the gate, both of them looking worried.

"Huening Kai, we can—" Yeonjun's statement was cut off, Huening Kai placed a finger to his brother's lips indicating for him to shut up.

"No worries, Yeonjun-hyung. You two can go home." The young male interjected, giving Beomgyu and Yeonjun a quick smile. The two were worried but they decided to leave.

"Hey Ningning, Yuna invited us to join her party." Taehyun informed causing Huening Kai to doubt answering. Taehyun noticed that the younger frozed at his position.

"If you don't wanna join, then I'm not gonna join! Come on, come on!" Taehyun smiled brightly, his smiles never fail to make Huening Kai's heart to beat rapidly.

For the last time, Huening Kai looked at Taehyun for confirmation, Taehyun giggled then nodded, "I mean it. Come on, let's go to the place you suggested!" He assured, pulling Huening Kai by the wrist.

As they walked farther, Taehyun suddenly feels that he wants to buy a snack.

"Let's get a snack." Huening Kai suggested, which made Taehyun look at him. His and Huening Kai's eyes met, Taehyun gave him a shock look while Huening Kai was there, puzzled.

The two went to a convenience store close to the university. It was owned by Taehyun's uncle but now his aunt, Seulgi owns it.

"Kai! It's nice seeing you here." A girl spoke, she was supposed to hug Huening Kai when Taehyun suddenly walked pass them.

The girl was taken aback at such movement, on the other hand, Huening Kai moved back a little.

"Well, hello there." The lady smiled sweetly, which made Taehyun confused. He looked back at the younger who was visibly uncomfortable with the lady.

"Please excuse us." Taehyun notified, trying to be kind as possible. He slowly dragged the younger on the stalls of snacks.

"Let's pick, what do you wanna eat?" Taehyun queried, looking Huening Kai who's a little bit clamer now.

Huening Kai scanned the whole stall, he looked for something that he might wanna eat at that place. The younger had earned his composure again, ever since he was pulled by the other away from the girl.

"Uhmm.. let's take this and that, and this too..!" Huening Kai beamed, making Taehyun smile. The two of them bought all the snacks they want and Huening Kai insisted to pay since he has a lot of money with him.

It was 4:50pm when they have reached a small house. It wasn't that small but it was enough for two person. As the two entered the house, Taehyun had his eyes sparkle.

The interior designs were so exquisite and dim, that's why he immediately liked the house. It's only a small house with one room, a kitchen beside the living room- a counter top separating them.

"Take a seat, take a seat." Huening Kai spoke, placing the books above the coffee table. Taehyun placed the bags of snacks at the floor, then he sat at the gray couch.