010

who are you?

It was Monday, 4:26am when Huening Kai woke up. As usual, he always lack sleep.

Yesterday, as he woke up from Taehyun's arms, his face immediately turned red. This is his first time falling asleep quick, and in someone's arms.

"Oh no.. is this true.. is this— is this.."

His thoughts were cut off when Taehyun woke up beside him.

He left the bathroom and went downstairs, went to prepare his breakfast. After doing all his morning tasks, he grabbed his bag and rode his bike to the school.

"Nice weather.." Huening Kai under his breath, looking up the sky briefly. It was cloudy and was kinda dim, which he likes.

After pedaling some more, he arrived at the university's gate. It was exactly 6:05am when he arrived, Yeonjun and Beomgyu waiting for him.

"You really didn't come home!?" Beomgyu exclaimed worrily, gripping Huening Kai's both shoulder. The other flinched at the sudden action which alarmed Yeonjun.

"Beomgyu, stop it." Yeonjun stated, removing Beomgyu's hands away from Huening Kai. The youngest frowned, it was evident to Yeonjun and Beomgyu's face that they were worried.

"... I'm sorry.. hyungs.." the youngest apologized, lowering his head. Yeonjun nodded and Beomgyu sighed, well they couldn't do anything now, do they?

"Just come home later, okay? Mom is going on a business trip for a week, while dad is going out of town for business." Yeonjun informed, looking slightly worried. Huening Kai nodded, he bowed once again then left his hyungs.

Though his parents are both cheating and acknowledged it to each other, they still work hard for the three of them, at least?

"I don't know if it's a business trip or their just finding a way to find someone to hook with."

Huening Kai thought, gripping tightly to his backpack. He sees his foster parents as his aunt and uncle, not his mother and father.

While walking pass the hallway, he could hear some of the students' muttering.

"Winter is coming! Snow, snow!"
"You already have someone to spend your Christmas night?"
"Yeah.."
"Lucky you!"

All Huening Kai could hear are just groans, complains and exaggerated moans from the students. He doesn't understand, why do they have to spend it with someone special to them?

"This romantic students..."

The young man sighed, walking towards his classroom. As he entered, there he sighted Taehyun laughing with a classmate, Wooyoung.

"... who is he?"

He asked himself, his hands getting hot as he clenched to hard. Huening Kai gulped, him sweating. Suddenly, he feels something weird.

"Am I.. jealous? That's impossible, friends couldn't be jealous... but.. are we friends?"

His mind was suddenly fogged with thoughts, are they friends? Or just mere group mates? His hands started shaking, now he's scared.