031

unsaid feelings

It's just another day for Kai, another day, another jealousy. He can't understand, why those Seyeon can't leave Taehyun alone?

"For fuck's sake, doesn't she know the word boyfriend, and boundaries?" Kai hissed, seeing Seyeon attempting flirts with Taehyun who is silently waiting on the locker area.

Kai breathes out, he doesn't want to burst; he can't afford to be the center of attention, and topic of gossips for weeks.

"Hueningie! You're here!" Taehyun beamed, running away from the lady who's flirting with him.

Kai smiled at him, "the prettiest, coolest person." He thought, opening his arms to catch Taehyun.

"Hyunie, good morning." Kai spoke in a monotone, swiftly wrapping his arms around the elder's waist.

As Taehyun sensed that Seyeon was walking closer to them, he immediately pulled Kai for a kiss, which made the other flinch.

"Bu—" her words lost when he saw Taehyun initiated the kiss. At first, Seyeon didn't actually believed Kai, because he might just be saving his "friend's" ass back then. But as he watched the scenario, Taehyun had the upper hand, she noticed that Kai was surprised.

"So.. they are really boyfriends..? Lucky, I could've had Taehyun's heart."

Seyeon thought, smiling. Instead of walking any closer, he left the area.

"Thank you for letting me know, I was blind until you made the move."

She added, chuckling on her way to their room.

As the lovers pulled away, Kai stared at Taehyun, which made the elder's giggle.

"Seyeon is not gonna bother me anymore, rest assure now." Taehyun assured, placing a peck on Kai's cheeks.

Kai was still there, frozen.

"Should I really talk about my feelings?"

Kai thought, staring at Taehyun's large sparkling eyes. The elder was smiling at him brightly, hands on his necktie.

"Hyunie, after school, would you like to go to my house? There... are some things I want to.. talk about." Kai asked, feeling anxious all over.

Taehyun let out a breath, "of course, we can talk about anything, Hueningie." The elder replied, pinching Kai's cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Kai exclaimed, making Taehyun chuckle. As the two stared into each other's eyes, again, Kai's heart beats quick, so was Taehyun's.

"Come on, we should get going now. It's 6:10am." Taehyun softly spoke, Kai nodded as a response, and planted a kiss on Taehyun's forehead.

"Hey Kai, have you heard? Your father, Sejeong is the new owner of this school." Jongho informed, surprising Kai. He never mentions his family, but how did he know?

Kai gave him a confused look.

"Ah about that, Choi Sejeong introduced himself as your father yesterday!" Jongho replies, earning a nod from Kai.