030

the girl named Seyeon

Another day, another hellish day for Kai. He admit, he already hate school.

"It's not even a week, but I already hate school." Kai murmured, combing his hair. His thoughts were at the scenario, where Taehyun's classmates cheers for him, and Seyeon.

He looked at the mirror as if he's piercing it with his eyes. Kai's hands was clenching in anger; his eyes flaming in madness.

"Seyeon." He sternly spoke, his eyes not leaving his reflection. Although he had forgiven the elder, the scene remains in his head, playing for so long.

Kai breathes out, calming himself.

"I.. I should go now.." Kai murmured, shaking his head. The thoughts, the feeling, he hates it all.

"Hueningie! Hello!" Taehyun greeted him, jumping into his arms. The younger immediately caught him, hugging him tight.

"Hello, Hyunie." Kai greeted back, parting Taehyun's hair. The younger's heart flutters every time Taehyun smiles at him.

All his negative thoughts were washed away.

"I'll be putting my book in the locker, do you want to come?" Taehyun asked, looking at Kai. The younger nodded as a response. The two of them went to the locker room, giggling, and sharing stories.

While Taehyun was placing his things, he watched a familiar lady walk closer to them.

"Hyunie~~" she called, sprinting towards Taehyun who is busily arranging his things.

As the elder heard the familiar voice, his heart beat quickens; he eyed the younger, it seems that Kai's eyes never left the lady's figure.

Taehyun squinted his eyes for seconds, then he closed his locker, facing Seyeon.

Seyeon noticed that there is a unfamiliar guy behind Taehyun. She's not gonna lie, she's tall, and could crash her anytime he wants. The lady smiled at Taehyun, nonetheless.

"Hi~ you must be bub's friend?" Seyeon questions, smiling at Kai. The younger's face was stern, not speaking nor giving a smile. It creeped her, he's like a scary giant.

"Bub? Ah, a call sign, I see."

Kai thought, still not talking to Seyeon. Taehyun's heart is beating like crazy, he can't do anything.

"Ah- ah- Hi, Seye-yeon!" Taehyun stammered, which Seyeon assumes that Taehyun is shy around her.

"Oh Taehyunnie~ so cute!~"

She squealed internally, a second, she composed herself.

Kai's grip on Taehyun's waist tightened, then he pulled the elder close to his chest. Taehyun's heart is leaving his chest, his ears burning red.

"By the way, Taehyun is courting me," Seyeon smiled, which made Kai's aura became darker even more. He faced Taehyun, his gaze asking him if the lady's bullshit is true.