017

stargazing at christmas

Taehyun and Kai were silently sitting at Kai's rooftop, it was Taehyun who suggested to go stargazing.

"It's 11:50pm, it'll be Christmas later!" Taehyun beamed, looking at Kai who was leaning his back at a heavy box.

Kai smiled and nodded, "how.. are you gonna celebrate..? Your parents are away, Beomgyu-hyung went to J-Center Square and Yeonjun-hyung is with Soobin-hyung." Taehyun rambled, earning a giggle from Kai.

The younger opened his arms, inviting Taehyun inside. Without hesitation, Taehyun jumped right inside those arms and hugged him tightly.

"We can stay like this for several minutes, then you can come home at 12am. I don't mind being alone." Kai informed, his hands started running at Taehyun's back.

Those action is Taehyun's weakness, of course Kai discovered this just now.

"O-okay... we still have a long time.." Taehyun trailed off, his eyes shutting close. He was too relaxed around the younger's arms, causing him to feel drowsy.

Kai also started caressing Taehyun's hair gently, putting Taehyun into a sleep.

"Tyunnie is cute." Kai muttered, placing a small peck at Taehyun's hair.

"How do I find words to tell you I like you? Or maybe love you? Would you feel the same if I told you what I feel?

Or it would end a beautifully created relationship?"

Kai thought as he stared longer at the slepeing Taehyun above his chest. His heart was beating loudly so he was scared that the other might feel or hear it.

"Sleep well Tyunnie." He uttered, his eyes looking up the stars. He smiled slightly, he don't know what to do with his feelings but it makes him feel alive.

"The moon tonight is lovely, isn't it?" He spoke, his other hand stopped caressing Taehyun's back but the other continuously caressing the elder's hair.

"Wake up Tyunnie, it's Christmas." Kai gently shaking the other to wake up. Taehyun fluttered his eyes open, the first thing he saw was Kai's angelic face.

"Oh to see this as I wake up everyday, I won't be needing heaven."

Taehyun smiled, his hands reaching for Kai's cheeks. As Kai noticed the action, he moved his head a little closer so Taehyun could hold it easily.

"They are soft." Taehyun commented as his hands had the grasp of Kai's cheeks. Kai didn't responded, instead he pressed his cheek into Taehyun's hand.

Taehyun shifted his position, now straddling into Kai's lap, still holding the other's cheeks.

"Can I.. kiss you?" Taehyun asked, his eyes not leaving Kai's face. The younger was shocked, how is he supposed to react? His face was turning red, his heart is beating loudly as if he run for too long.

Taehyun and Kai didn't spoke, the elder still holding at the other's cheek.

"... you can." Suddenly, Kai responded. It bought a smile into Taehyun's lips. The elder slowly leaned closer to the younger, tilting his head so he could have a better access.