-More Than I Imagined-

Start bij het begin

He had taken note of Yeosang's obsession with plush toys and decided to indulge it further, transforming their bed into a sanctuary of softness.Returning Jongho's affection with a quick peck, Yeosang disappeared into the bathroom to prepare for their evening out. The warm cascade of water from the shower enveloped him, the scent of lilac soap filling the air as he lathered his body. Emerging refreshed, he adorned himself with light makeup, accentuating his features, and tousled his blond locks into loose curls.

Amidst the assortment of clothing strewn about, Yeosang unearthed the perfect ensemble for the occasion. A sleek black dress, its zipper snaking up from the hem, caught his eye. As he slipped into it, the fabric embraced his curves, accentuating his figure with a flattering hourglass silhouette. The dress skimming his thighs, revealed his porcelain skin, a striking contrast against the dark fabric. Completing the look, he slipped into a pair of thick black heels adorned with delicate red butterfly embellishments, the perfect finishing touch to his outfit .

" sangie are you....fuck Yeosang.....you're making it hard to not to bend you over and fu-

" baby stop it we'll both get horny and we don't need another complaint " Yeosang blushed slapping at Jongho's shoulder as the other snickered.

" fine...but you look breathtaking baby"

" thank you now let's go.."Yeosang grabbed his little purse with his things and together they walked to Jongho's car. The atmosphere was so quiet. It wasn't awkward, but more so a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with the slight hum of the engine. Yeosang eyes shut for a while enjoying the warm hand on his thigh and the way the vibe was.

" you are too beautiful Yeosang ... I can't wait to show you what I have planned"

" babes I feel so bad tho...you got all this planned for me and I didn't even get you as mu-"

" shut up Yeo.. you didn't need to do anything because as long as I have you...there is nothing else I'd want in this world"

" Jongho hush your gonna make me ruin my make up! You know I worked so hard to look good for you" Yeosang whined out. Jongho's chuckle resonated through the car as he tenderly rubbed Yeosang's legs, a gesture that elicited a contented sigh from his companion. The atmosphere within the vehicle was saturated with the dulcet tones of romantic, sensual melodies intermingled with snippets of conversation exchanged between the two lovers. Lost in their shared world, time seemed to slip away unnoticed until the sudden announcement from the GPS shattered their reverie with a jolt.

"You have arrived," the GPS declared, catching them both off guard. Yeosang's gaze flickered to the window briefly, but his view was obscured as Jongho promptly covered his eyes the moment he opened the car door.Hand in hand, they traversed the illuminated path, their footsteps echoing softly against the ground as they made their way towards their destination. The pathway led them to the entrance of a lakeside retreat, where an enchanting scene unfolded before them. Lush foliage enveloped the area, with flowers and trees cascading down, creating a mesmerizing tableau that evoked a sense of awe and wonder. The soft glow of lights cast a warm ambiance over the surroundings, further enhancing the ethereal atmosphere of the lakeside oasis.

" Jongie are we there yet??"

" yes baby now open" As Yeosang slowly opened his eyes, he found himself greeted by a sight of unparalleled beauty and sentimentality. They had returned to their cherished getaway spot, the very place where they had officially declared their love for each other. The familiarity of the surroundings enveloped Yeosang, yet the view seemed even more breathtaking than before, causing his heart to swell with emotion.