-ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ?-

Start from the beginning

"Joongie !!!" yelled his high pitched voice from inside the living room of the apartment.
Wooyoung just got back from grocery shipping and was eger to share his idea he had came up with.

"Jjoongieeee get your sexy ass out here!!! I have something I need to tell you now!!", he screamed once again while he took off his shoes and jacket.

After a few minutes a groggy Hongjoong emerged from his room wearing a black thigh-high sock and a yellow hoodie. Wooyoung couldn't take his eyes off Hongjoong since he was too adorable in his eyes. The way the yellow, oversized sweatshirt landed just above his mid-thigh and how his thigh highs strained his big thighs. He simply wanted to devour him, but he took a big breath instead. Wooyoung gave himself a little pep talk in his head before he began smiling squeezing the smaller boy's cheeks.

"Youngie-ahh.. we have neighbors that are already mad at us...we can't keep getting warnings from the landlord", Hongjoong whined with a cute pout

Wooyoung giggled kissing the boys nose before pulling him into the living room and making him sit with him."I'm sorry but this idea is just too perfect"

"what is it woo?". Hongjoong asked playing with his sweater paws

Wooyong smiled more at the boy before lifting his face up so that he could look at him.
"I have brilliant idea that would totally benefit us both...if your down of course"

" what is it?" Hongjoong asked

" let's have sex with our boyfriends together"

Hongjoong was completely stunned at Wooyoungs new " brilliant" idea. "Are you serious Wooyoung!? You want to see me have sex with Mingi !? I knew you were a dirty but not this dirty..." he squealed in embarrassment .

Wooyoung laughed off Hongjoong's disgust while detaching himself from the back of the couch and moving closer to grab Hongjoong's hands.

"Joongie think about it... you are my best friend.. my twin.. my partner in crime. I know this is crazy and makes me sound like a pervert but don't you think this will make us all stronger....think about it, you've been dying to try soft love making sex and I've been dying for hard and aggressive...it works perfectly if we switch boyfriends for a night...plus I want to get to know Mingi better too", Wooyoung admitted.

"I... I.. I don't know how to answer you Woo.. i get we do everything together but...having sex together?....what if that changed our friendship....how would we go about doing it" Hongjoong said trying to hide the shades of pink sprinkled on his cheeks

" baby...I know this could change us...but I don't mind at all Hongjoong....not in the slightest." Wooyoung giggled watching the tip of Hongjoong's ears turn a bright red as they kept eye contact.

" y-yes...okay let's do it...how are we gonna..."

" shhh let me figure that out I just need you to look pretty like always now let's get them to hang out with us tonight.

Hongjoong nodded and watched as Wooyoung grabbed his phone calling Yunho. Hongjoong lost focus as Wooyoung contacted Yunho, daydreaming about the countless possibilities and the tingling he had just experienced in his heart. He experienced butterflies swimming through his tummy when Wooyoung called him a baby. In a sense, Hongjoong experienced the same emotions that he had and continues to have for Mingi. Was he in love with his best friend as well? Hongjoong was afraid of what could happen if he had sex with them. He felt so conflicted as part of him was hesitant...and part of him wanting it to happen.