Pulling away, I hoist her up and we head upstairs. I can't help but watch her ass jiggle as she walks before me.

Damnnn, all that is mine!

We get to the room, and I tell her to get dressed while I do the same. She starts asking a million questions but I play dumb.

That worked in my favor as we headed out exactly ten minutes later.

We got to the marina and Captain Blake greets us on the dock. Behind him stood two waitresses, one holding a huge bouquet of assorted roses and two glasses of champagne.

The other had helium balloons with Janice's name written on them.

She's grinning from ear to ear and my heart simply does somersaults.

They lead us unto the boat and its littered with rose petals. Janice looks around excitedly, her face bursts with happiness and then she pulls me into a hug.

She's silent, but soon enough I feel her tears soaking my shirt.

"Awwweee, my big baby is crying." I coo and rub her back. She sniffles and playfully slaps my chest.

A few seconds later she pulls away, "I love it! Thank you so much baby." Her eyes are puffy but her smile melts my heart.

I peck her lips, "Anything for you baby."

With that we head to the cushions where a table is laid out with assorted fruits, pastries, sandwiches etc. Beers, Rosè Champagne and even a bottle of Dom Perignon are chilling in an igloo as well.

You owe Kayan and Jonas big time!

After a few minutes of explaining safety procedures, we start sailing from the harbour. About an hour later, Captain Blake docks at a cay and we go for a swim.

Better yet, I went for a swim since Janice refused to get her hair wet! She either sat on the backboard with her feet in or went in but ensured her head was always above the surface.

After an hour in the water, Janice began trembling so we got back on board.

Lunch was served and consisted of  Parmesan Crusted Lemon Chicken, Applewood and Smoked Bacon, Honey Glazed Ham, Pasta Primavera and Jerked Pork Loins with Mango s
Salsa sauce.

I made a mental note to do this more often as I could see that Janice really loved this one on one time.

The day was simply exhilarating as we talked about random stuff, our future and even the prospect of kids.

Music was blaring from the speakers, we danced and things soon got too steamy. I led her horny ass downstairs into the bedroom and she gasped!

The only lighting was from votive candles that lined the walkway, with rose petals and soft music playing in the background.

The bed had a heart towel dislay, a tray of chocolate covered strawberry, grapes and whip cream!

Damn freaks!

Janice blushes as she scans the items and bites her lip seductively.

"You went all out for me!" She exclaims then jumps and wraps her legs around my waist.

Before I could reply, she fastens her lips to mine and slips one hand into my swim trunks.

I needed no further encouragement to ravish her! I took mere seconds to strip Janice and myself before leading her to the bathroom.

The jacuzzi was filled with bubbles and rose petals, candles littered the space and a bottle of champagne was chilling beside it.

Janice smirked, captured my lips as we both lowered into the jacuzzi, her facing me. She gripped my dick and started pumping as I fastened my hands to her breasts, kneading them.