chapter 18

Nikolai's pov
Trigger warning : extreme blood and gore

"We have the guy in the dungeons boss" Ronan said as soon as I enter the warehouse.

The dungeon where just a few days ago I killed a guy who hurt Astrea, is now occupied by another one of her demons and here I am, to scare them away from earth.

Walking into the room, the smell of blood, sweat and urine fills my nose making me cringe. I looked at the naked guy tied by ropes, completely unharmed for now.

This is the guy who left her outside the hospital. Not left actually, he threw her out of the car in front of the hospital. Looking at him sleeping peacefully right now is making my skin itch to cause him unbearable pain.

Taking the glass of boiled water that Ronan passed to me in my hands, I dumped it into his face, making him wake up screaming. His pain-filled screams were like music to my ears when I think of how he may have made her scream in pain too.

When he is done screaming. He finally noticed me and I watched as realization dawned on his face and fear overtook his expression.

"Why..why a..am I here? I did...didn't do anything" he asked shuttering pathetically

"We just wanted to ask a few questions. Nothing serious" I replied before sitting in a chair across from him with a smirk on my face.

Picking up a knife from the tray Ronan set in front of me, I twirled it around my fingers.
Looking at his fear filled eyes, I asked
"Who do you work for?"

"No one" he lied a little too fast
I pressed the tip of the knife against his thigh pressing it deep before dragging it down his knee slowly.

"Are you gonna tell me the truth now?" I asked once again

"No. you son of a bitch" he yelled
I pressed the knife at the back of his ear dragging it down his neck and chest and then plunging it in at his side causing his cries to resonate throughout the dungeon.

"The french mafia. Louis Dubois. Please stop" he screamed
Fury envelopes my whole being. The French mafia. They had been our allies. The backstabbing bitches 'helped' us when we searched for Astrea.

"Why?" I asked him glaring
"Why what?" He asked scared
"Why kidnap astrea"

"She was both yours and the greek's weakness. He wanted power and he wanted to weaken you both so that he can rise to the top" he said making my blood boil

"Why leave her outside the hospital" I asked what I had been wondering for a while now

"S..she was too used and li..lifeless to be of any use to him so he decided to leave her there so that you can find her and her condition can affect you but that didn't happen" opening his fist I cut off one of his fingers and then other for the fury that filled me at his words.

"Did you ever touch her?" I asked. The answer is gonna determine the type of death he is gonna have.

"I..I didn't" And I know he lied
"Tell me the truth..it will hurt less" I told him the tip of my knife a centimetre away from his eye
"I did" he admitted practically shaking with fear

"I lied"
In a second, my knife touched his eyeball bursting it. The same eye that should never even have landed on her. His second eye met the same fate leaving him screaming.

Next I completely cut off the hands he touched her with. His tongue that he probably used to utter disgusting words to her is lying beneath my boot.

"Get me some kerosene Ronan" I ordered

A few minutes later there is a bottle of kerosene in my hand. I tipped it towards his dick that he probably raped my astrea with. Before taking out the lighter from my pocket. His eyes pleading with me while his whole figure is shaking with fear.

I am sure Astrea pleaded too but he didn't do anything.

The flame touched his dick and the room is filled with the pungent smell of flesh burning. I tipped the remaining kerosene over his head and watched in satisfaction as I set one of the monsters that ruined Astrea on fire promising myself to give the same fate to the rest of them.

"Pack the remaining body parts and send it to Louis and tell him the alliance is no longer valid. He can't trade in Russia anymore" I said

"Oh and tell him to hide because when I find him then the consequences will be bad"