chapter 5

Nikolai's pov

Robert waechter is sitting in the private area of my club laughing with a stripper on his lap and another beside him along with his men surrounding him when I enter the club with my own men.

He is a prominent drug dealer in the New York and If I can get him to buy my drugs then it would save me a lot of time. He may be good at his work but he looks too arrogant and stupid. Being the next in line to the bratva comes with a lot of responsibilities and one of them is dealing with stupid fucks like him.

I took my seat opposite him and took out a blunt from my pocket lighting it up and taking a long drag.

Just as I was about to take another drag a stripper came towards me and tried to sit on my lap before my men pushed her away. Everyone knows I don't do women. My body is hers to touch and only she can touch me.

"Out" I commanded the stripper along with the ones in Robert's arms. This is a private meeting and I don't want unnecessary people prying into my business.

...

The meeting is going on for an hour now and it is not going anywhere. He is asking for more profits than I am willing to sacrifice. He is too arrogant for his own good and doesn't seem to understand that he needs us more than we need him. Other than that he has been watching something through the one-sided glass and is more interested in it than the meeting. I am tempted to just bash his head against the glass table but I resist.

" I am willing to compromise in the profits if you get me that girl. " fucking hell.
"We don't deal in women mister waechter, I think we are done here." I replied. The audacity of him to think I would do something like that for some mere profits.
Just out of curiosity I looked at the woman that grabbed his attention and a rage so hot boils my blood.

There stands Astrea looking stunning in a black crop top and a black skirt.

The earlier temptation of bashing Robert's head returned in full force and this time I didn't resist.
I grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the table causing glass shreds to fly everywhere.

His men pointed their guns at me but one signal to my men and they were out of the room.
Blood seeped out of his forehead and I landed another blow on his nose hearing a crack.

"Don't even look at her with that dirty eyes of yours. she is mine and you would do good to remember that before your men found your body in a dumpster or floating in a river" I signalled a guard to throw him out of my club and within seconds he is out of my sight.

What the fuck is she doing in here? She is underage.
Whoever let her in is getting severely punished. This club is no place for her.

I watch her as she dances with a girl and a boy and my blood boils noticing a lot of eyes fixed on her. I want nothing more than to go to her, cover her up , and lay my claim on her letting everyone know who she belongs to. But not wanting to scare her off I held myself back.

After a few minutes of dancing she sits back along with a boy.
I wonder who that boy is to her. He seems too close to her for my liking.

I decided to get myself a drink before I came back to find her gone. Where the fuck is she gone? I looked around for her only to see a man entering the women's bathroom. Nothing good can come out of a man entering a woman's toilet so I followed him.

⚠️
I tried to open the door but it is locked. A scream for help came from inside sounding oddly like Astrea. I channelled all my strength and broke the door.
The scene made me want to kill someone for the nth time today.

A man stands there with his hands on my Astrea while she seems to be struggling. I ripped him off of her and landed a punch on his nose followed by several kicks and punches. I finally calmed down a bit which didn't stay for long when I noticed her condition.

Her top is ripped and her arms and face have bruises confirming that someone is going to die. Her pupils are indicating that the moron drugged her and she seems to be on the verge of unconsciousness

"Astrea! Don't close your eyes love" but it is too late

Taking out my phone, I dialled a number
"Ronan! There is an unconscious man in the VIP bathroom. I want him in the dungeon and I want a doctor in my house in half an hour." I commanded as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Yes boss"
⚠️

....

"She was indeed drugged mister Dmitriev. Fortunately, she didn't consume much of it or it could have been dangerous considering her small figure. I will give you some medicines which will help with the headache tomorrow" Steve, our mafia doctor said giving me the medicines and leaving my house after bowing his head.

We are now in one of the guest rooms in my penthouse and the motherfucker is in my dungeons. He will get what he deserves tomorrow but for now, My angel is my main priority.
I bought her here to get her checked by a doctor since rape drugs can be dangerous sometimes.

A ringing brings me out of my thoughts and I noticed that it's her phone. It had been ringing for a while now with Daniel flashing on the screen. this Daniel better not be her boyfriend. I took her phone and the contact name states Ryan this time.
I decided to answer her phone .

"Astrea are you okay? Daniel had been trying to call you for half an hour now. He told me about the club after you disappeared and I am so worried right now." An angry male voice greeted me as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Who are you?" I asked knowing damn well who he is.

"Who the fuck are you and where the fuck is my sister?"

"sister? If I remember correctly she had two brothers and none of them is named Ryan" I said knowingly.

"What bullshit are you saying? Who are you?"
"Nikolai Dmitriev. You must have heard my name. Don't worry your 'sister' is safe and you should look after her more. You don't know what would have happened if I wasn't there tonight.
She will be at her house in the morning. Meet me in my office tomorrow at 3 p.m sharp" with that I hunged up.

He is the only one who can give me the information now since I didn't find anything in the reports except her family , contact details and education before the age of thirteen that is. Family being the Addisons.