Chapter 41

"What?" Yoongi asked, shocked.

"Yes, Mr min you're 3 weeks pregnant." Doctor replied.

Yoongi just sat there, stunned. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He is pregnant. Thousands of thoughts started running through his mind. What's going to happen now? How is he going to tell jungkook? Fuck, do jungkook even wants a child? What if his members and other people will feel disgusted with him?

"Mr min, are you okay?" The doctor said breaking the train of his thoughts. He looked up at the doctor and nodded.

"Thank you, doctor," he said and ran away. He entered the washroom and washed his face. He saw himself in the mirror and tears started to form in his eyes. He clutched the necklace on his neck, that jungkook gifted him on his birthday. There was only one person he could think of right now. Jungkook.

He walked to his car and looked out of the window the whole ride. He knew he need to tell jungkook but he just didn't know how.
He was in deep thought when suddenly his phone vibrated.

My bunny🐰

I'll be home in 20mins hyung.
I miss you.

Yoongi smiled at the text and kept his phone back in his pocket. He knew jungkook loved him but he was just scared. He didn't want to lose younger.

He reached the empty dorm and laid there on the couch. He was feeling more tired than usual. He closed his eyes and drifted off.

Jungkook entered the dorm an hour later.

"Hyung, I'm home" he yelled taking his shoes off but the older didn't reply.

Jungkook walked inside the room and saw yoongi asleep on the couch. He smiled at his boyfriend and walked to the kitchen, keeping the ice cream he brought for the older in the fridge. He reached the sleeping yoongi and sat beside him, taking his leg on his lap. He decided to just sit there and let yoongi sleep. He admired his pretty boyfriend. His mouth was a little ajar and little snores were leaving his nose. Jungkook chuckled and leaned to kiss his forehead.

 Jungkook chuckled and leaned to kiss his forehead

869k

Jeonjungkookofficial: I love you so much💜 @AgustD

Comments disabled

Jungkook was scrolling through his Instagram when he felt older moving in his lap. He saw that yoongi was waking up. He put his phone in his pocket and smiled at the older.

"Good morning hyung," jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Jungkook, when did you come back?" Yoongi asked sleepily, sitting up.

"When you were sleeping like an angel" jungkook grinned and kissed yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi could feel the blush forming on his cheeks. He bit his lip to hide back his smile. Jungkook pulled him closer and he rested his head on the younger's shoulder. He rested in the same position for a few minutes.

"How are you feeling now hyung?" Jungkook asked rubbing older's back

"I'm fine now," yoongi said snuggling deeper into jungkook's neck, inhaling his scent.

"Are you sure Sweetheart?" Jungkook asked again looking down at the older who had his eyes closed.

"I'm fine jungkookie don't worry" yoongi opened his eyes and smiled. He moved closed to the younger and kissed his jaw. Jungkook took the chance and connected their lips. Yoongi's lips were as soft as always. He loved the taste of it. He moved his lips gently caressing him with his lips.

He guided yoongi on his lap, their lips not leaving each other even for a second. Jungkook's hand landed on yoongi's ass and he squeezed it. Yoongi let out a moan. He broke the kiss and connected their forehead. Yoongi felt at ease now that he was in his younger's embrace.

"You're so beautiful baby," jungkook said giving butterfly kisses all over his neck, making older chuckle.

"Jungkook stop, it tickles," yoongi said chuckling. Jungkook stopped and looked into his eyes.

"Oh, it does? Then how about this" he said with a smirk and started tickling older. Yoongi was a mess under him laughing with tears.

They both fell on the couch with jungkook on top of yoongi both laughing like small children. They stopped laughing but stayed in the same position. Jungkook rested his head on the older's chest and yoongi wrapped his arms around him.

"Kookie" yoongi said after a few minutes of silence.

"Mhmm" jungkook hummed on yoongi's chest.

"Can I ask you something?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes hyung"

"Do you want to have kids someday?" He asked with a bit of hesitancy in his voice but luckily younger didn't notice. He just looked down and saw his bunny smiling.

"Of course hyung. I want 2 kids. a girl and a boy and I'll name the girl yoonie because she'll be just as cute as you." Jungkook said giggling.

"You want to have kids with me?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes, with my future husband" jungkook said kissing yoongi lovingly.

Cute. Yoongi thought and kissed him back.

He now knows what to do next.

Thank you for reading.

Keep voting