Chapter 2

yoongi took the younger to his own room because he was too tired to carry him to his room. he placed the younger one on his bed which was neatly made. jungkook was still in a deep sleep. yoongi knew he was a heavy sleeper. he smiled down at the younger and got up to take a shower. he did the quick change and walked up the bed and took the space beside jungkook. not long after he was asleep too.

in the middle of the night yoongi woke up when he felt something trembling beside him. he opened his eyes and saw jungkook panting in his sleep. he was restless, with sweat covering his face. yoongi got worried that the younger was having a nightmare. he tried to wake him up.

"Hy jungkook wake up," he said shaking the younger’s shoulder. but nothing happened. he cleaned the sweat off the younger’s forehead. 

"is he feeling hot" yoongi thought that maybe he should remove jungkook's blanket? but when he did his eyes became wide.

jungkook was not having a nightmare but he was having a wet dream.

yoongi gulped seeing jungkook's hand rubbing on his clothed dick. suddenly jungkook turned in his sleep and now his mouth was near yoongi's neck. yoongi could feel jungkook's warm breath on his neck which made a shiver run down his spine.

"yoongi hyung," Jungkook said in his deep and raspy noise which made yoongi gulp again. why is he saying my name in his sleep?  yoongi thought? yoongi looked at the younger and saw jungkook looking at him. he was awake and was looking at yoongi with needful eyes.

yoongi looked at the state jungkook was in. his deep breaths, his dark black hair on his forehead stuck because of his sweat, his warm breath on his neck, his hand still on his dick. yoongi didn't know what was happening. he didn’t know what he should do but the younger’s face looked so ethereal to him that he didn't want him to stop.

he gently put the hair away from the younger’s forehead. he traced his finger on side of his face admiring his beautiful features. he brushed his thumb on his lips, noticing for the first time how beautiful his lips were. he let the younger fall back on the bed. he noticed how restless he grew when yoongi touched him on his chest. he traced his hand down from his chest to his torso to where jungkook's hand was, keeping his hand on the younger’s hand and giving it a little squeeze.
jungkook led out a moan which did some things to yoongi's dick.

"hyung please," Jungkook said he was growing restless now.

yoongi took his face near younger’s letting his breath fall on younger’s neck. he was now on top of him.

"What do you want me to do kookie," he said in his ears.

"t-touch me hyung," Jungkook said nervously because of the sudden closeness with yoongi.

yoongi traced his hand back down to his dick which was still covered and gave it a little squeeze which made jungkook moan.

"like this kookie" yoongi said in his ear with a smirk on his face. he was now enjoying it. seeing the younger whimpering under him. he never imagined it. he felt jungkook's hand tracing the side of his body. touching his bare thighs (he was wearing shorts)

"yes," Jungkook said with a low growl. yoongi was rubbing his palm on jungkook's clothed dick while looking him straight in his eyes.

jungkook realized what was happening was not right. he wanted yoongi but not like this. yoongi was not sure what that expression on jungkook's face was but it confused him.

jungkook took yoongi's hand that was palming him and kissed it. he smiled at yoongi while grabbing him by his tiny waist and he led him down from him and laid him beside himself before wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer to him until his head was resting on his chest.

yoongi didn't know what was happening. he should be angry at the younger for cuddling with him but why is he feeling this sudden sense of comfort in his arms. it was the first time he was cuddling with someone and it was feeling hella good. he let the negative feeling go and snuggled deeper into the younger’s chest which made jungkook smile. he kissed the top of the older's head before drifting back to sleep.