Chapter 30

"Jungkook, baby wake up," yoongi said gently shaking the youngers shoulder. Yoongi didn't sleep the whole night. He was awake just in case jungkook needed him again. Younger fell asleep in yoongi's arms after crying for an hour. He said he didn't want to talk but yoongi was getting worried now. Jungkook has been acting distinctly these days. He felt like younger was hiding something from him.

Jungkook whined in his sleep and pulled yoongi closer to him.

"Koo we have practice. Wake up" yoongi said and younger shook his head.

"Okay but just 10mins okay," yoongi said kissing the younger's nose. Jungkook smiled, his eyes still closed. Yoongi tried to get up but jungkook pulled him back and hugged him.

"Stay with me," jungkook said nuzzling in older's chest. Yoongi just smiled and hugged him closer.

"Baby" yoongi said, gently playing with the younger's fluffy hair. Jungkook just hummed.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" yoongi said.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked up at yoongi. He wanted to tell yoongi everything. He wanted to tell him how scared he is. How the thought of letting yoongi go is killing him inside. He knew how much yoongi worked hard to reach where he is now. And he didn't want to put him in a position to choose between himself and his career.
Jungkook just shook his head and smiled at the older. Yoongi saw a hint of sadness in his smile which confused and worried him.

"Tell hyung what's wrong Jungkookah," yoongi said.

"It's nothing hyung don't worry," jungkook said and kissed the older's cheek.

He let his lip linger near yoongi's cheek till they reached his lips. He connected their lips gently, tasting older's mint toothpaste. Yoongi started kissing him back just as gently. Jungkook grabbed yoongi's tiny waist, guiding him on his lap. Yoongi sat on jungkook's lap straddling him. Their lips were connected all the time. Yoongi broke the kiss for air. He connected their forehead and a little moan left his mouth when he felt jungkook's hand travelling under his t-shirt and meeting with his bare skin.

"Jungkookah what are you doing?" Yoongi said but it came out as a moan. Younger's hands were exploring every inch of yoongi's skin. He rested his palm on yoongi's back playing with the waistband of the older's sweatpants.

"Shhh let me make you feel good sweetheart," Jungkook whispered in yoongi's ears. His hand slid under older's sweatpants. He squeezed his peachy asscheeks earning a loud moan from older.

"So beautiful" jungkook whispered, kissing older's neck.  Yoongi could feel jungkook's hard cock under him. He wrapped his arms around younger's neck, rolling his hips and grinding on younger's clothed dick. Jungkook guided him, his hands grabbing older's asscheeks.

"So needy for my cock hyung," jungkook said biting on the older's earlobe.

"Jungkookahhh" yoongi moaned which made jungkook grone.

"You'll be the death of me min yoongi," jungkook said and flipped their position, getting on top of him. He removed the older's shirt in a swift moment. He stared at the older's milky skin, which he loved so much. He smirked knowing how he is about to mark him as his in every way possible.  Yoongi saw jungkook staring at him. His face was red as a tomato now. He covered his face hiding his embarrassment. as he felt jungkook grabbing his wrist and pining them above his head.

"Don't ever do that. Don't ever hide your beautiful face" jungkook said starting hungrily in older's eyes.

Jungkook connected their lips once again but this time kissing him roughly and passionately, their tongues colliding with each other. He pressed his knees on the older's crotch making him moan in his mouth. He broke the kiss and kissed his jaw moving down to his neck. He knew yoongi's sweet spot so he took his mouth there and started sucking and biting it. Yoongi was a moaning mess under him. Jungkook sucked on his neck turning it dark purple. He moved down to the older's chest and left marks on his pale skin till he reached his nipples. He swirled his tongue around it, taking another in between his two fingers.