Chapter 35

Jungkook reached the dorm. His heart was beating so fast that it could come out of his chest anytime. He opened the dorm door and was met with silence. It was almost evening, he figured that all the members were out enjoying their free day.

He kept this thing in his room and walked to yoongi's studio. He stood there in front of the door of Genius lab and took a deep breath before knocking. Though he knew the passcode he still knocked.

"Who is it" he heard yoongi's voice from behind the door.

"I-its me hyung" jungkook said, his voice stuttering.

He heard yoongi's footsteps coming towards the door. He just stood there looking down at his feet. The door opened and he looked up, his eyes meeting yoongis. His eyes looked tired. It was almost 24 hours since younger heard yoongi's voice. He missed him.

"Come in," yoongi said and turned around. Jungkook followed him inside, closing the door behind him. He sat on the couch while yoongi sat on his chair near his desk.

Jungkook was just looking down fidgeting his fingers too nervous to say anything. The thought of yoongi breaking up with him was scaring him to death. He felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Jung-" yoongi began talking but he was cut off.

"I'm sorry hyung," jungkook said his voice creaking. He couldn't look up.

"I'm sorry for hurting you hyung I didn't mean to. I know you must hate now and I don't blame you I'm so s-stupid I'm a jerk and I don't deserve you. I was stressed and I took out my frustration on you. You cried because of me hyung and I hate myself for it. Please please just don't leave me please I love you so much I'm sorry" jungkook sobbed looking down. He didn't notice when yoongi came and sat beside him.

"Jungkookahh" yoongi said gently rubbing the younger's back.

"I'm sorry please" jungkook whispered dropping his head in his hand, sobbing.

"Baby look at me" yoongi said grabbing the younger's face and making him look at him.

"Please forgive me hyung" jungkook said through tears, looking into the older's eyes.

Yoongi hated seeing his bunny boy cry. He sure was angry at him but he knew that jungkook would never hurt him intentionally. He was just waiting for the younger to apologise to him. He didn't know that jungkook was beating himself so much because of this.

"Come here baby," yoongi said pulling younger closer to him, laying both of them on the couch. Jungkook hugged the older's waist tightly, placing his head on yoongi's chest and inhaling his scent. He missed yoongi's touch. He missed his warmth. He sobbed in yoongi's chest. Yoongi wrapped his hand around the older hugging him close.

"Shhhh it's okay jungkookah don't cry," yoongi said softly patting the younger's hair

"I missed you so much" jungkook whispered in yoongi's chest.