Chapter 5

All the members reached the dorm. yoongi went straight to his room telling everybody that he had to take shower and then work on some lyrics. Others were planning to go shopping for yoongi's birthday. they all took shower quickly and gathered in the leaving room.

"Hy kook can you go ask yoongi if he wants anything," naamjoon said.

jungkook nodded and started walking towards his hyungs studio. he knocked twice before he heard an older's voice.

"who is it," he asked from behind the door.

"it's me hyung jungkook"

"kook I'm very busy right now can you come back later," yoongi said sounding frustrated.

"Hyung please open the door," Jungkook said in his angelic voice which he knew older can't resist.

yoongi sighed and got up from his chair. he opened the door and saw jungkook standing there smiling as if he knew that yoongi would open the door for sure. he looked too cute but yoongi was way too stressed to think about that right now.

"What is it kookie" older said, his voice tired.

jungkook placed his hand on his olders arms and pushed him inside, leading himself into yoongi's little studio. he closed the door behind him and leaned on it. he took yoongi by his waist and pulled him toward himself. they were just a few inches apart. yoongi was shocked by the younger’s action but it felt too good.

jungkook took his thumb and started massaging the older's forehead. yoongi was just looking at him with his cat eyes, relief taking over his whole body.

"Don't stress yourself so much hyung?" Jungkook said gently, looking in the older's eyes with affection. yoongi just sighed and dropped his head on the younger’s shoulder. jungkook pulled him close to himself. yoongi wrapped his arm around the younger’s waist, enjoying his warmth. jungkook gently placed his other hand on his hyung's moving his finger in his hair.

 jungkook gently placed his other hand on his hyung's moving his finger in his hair

"you okay hyung" Jungkook asked the older.

yoongi just shook his head. hugging jungkook tighter. yoongi was never really a hug type of person so this shocked both him and jungkook.

jungkook broke the hug which made yoongi look at him his hand still around the younger’s waist holding him tightly. jungkook smiled at him and cupped his face in his hands.

"go take some rest hyung," Jungkook said caressing his cheeks.

"I can't kookie I have to complete these lyrics today anyhow," yoongi said, a pout forming on his face. it took everything in jungkook to not kiss those pretty lips then and there.

"lyrics can wait baby. I promise I'll help you with them after I return" Jungkook said siding his hair from his forehead. jungkook didn’t notice this but when he dropped the word Baby, yoongi's heart skipped a bit.

"kookie bu- " he was protesting but was cut short when younger picked him up in his arm bridal style.

"Jungkook let me down what are you doing," he told jungkook but the younger was not listening.

jungkook placed the older one on his bed, pulling the blanket on top of him.

"I'm not listening to anything. you're sleeping right now that's it" Jungkook said with a serious face.

"but Koo-"

"shhhhh sleep hyung," the younger said placing his finger on the olders lips making him quiet. jungkook didn’t want to show it but touching the older's lips like this increased his heartbeat.

yoongi pouted but closed his eyes eventually which made the younger smile widely. he kissed yoongi's forehead before whispering "Good night angel" in his ears and left.