chapter 17

yoongi and jungkook went down for dinner. taehyung saw jungkook and jumped on him making the younger lose his balance.

"How are you now kookie I was so worried," teaching asked hugging the younger tighter.

"I'm okay now tae hyung don't worry," Jungkook said chuckling. taehyung let him go.

"I'm sorry hyungs for making you all worry," Jungkook said looking down.

"Hy it's jungkook. but why didn't you tell us before" hobi asked jungkook as he sat to eat.

"I didn't want to worry you'll hyung," Jungkook said looking down at his food. his voice sounded like he was feeling bad for making his hyung worry. yoongi noticed jungkook's behaviour and slid his hand under the table to hold the younger's hand.

Jungkook looked at his side when he felt yoongi's hand on his. yoongi was smiling at him which made the younger calm down.

"It's okay jungkookaah we understand but next time please tell us okay? we were worried" jin said.

"yeah especially yoongi hyung", jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

yoongi glared at him and jungkook become shy.

"what?? don't act like you're not holding his hand under the table right now" jimin said with a smirk and yoongi quickly took his hand back to his lap.

taehyung looked around at his members confused.

"umm did I miss something?" taehyung said looking around, confused.

"I and jungkook are dating" yoongi blurt out making everybody shocked.

jungkook was shocked too his eyes widened but soon it was replaced by a smile when he looked at his boyfriend. yoongi was red like a tomato, looking down at his dinner without making eye contact with anybody. jungkook smiled seeing how cute his boyfriend is.

"W-WHAT" hobi choked on his food when he heard what the older said. taehyung was staring at both of them with his eyes wide open.

"Aishah finally," jimin said smiling and clapped his hand.

"congratulations" jin said smiling at them.
jungkook smiled and took yoongi's hand in his hand again under the table. older looked up and gave him his gummy smile which filled the younger's heart with joy.

"don't forget to use protection guys," naamjoon said smirking at the new couple. everybody started laughing except taehyung. he was still shocked.

"umm, tae are you okay?" Jungkook asked looking at older, who was not saying anything.

"umm yeah, I'm just shocked. congratulations guys" taehyung said finally, smiling.

"I'm shocked too but whatever. congratulations jungkook and yoongi use protection please" hobi said and yoongi glared at him but smiled later.

"Okay guys back to dinner," jin said and everybody started eating again.

after dinner, everybody went to their room. jungkook went to his room to collect his things. after dinner was over he asked namjoon if he could shift in yoongi's room and namjoon said yes. so he was packing some of his stuff before moving.

he was looking through his closet when he heard his door open. there was only one person who barge into his room without knocking. he turned around and saw his best friend smiling. jimin hugged younger. he can feel how happy older was.

"I'm so happy for you jungkookie," he said hugging jungkook.

"thank you hyung," Jungkook said smiling.

"so you're shifting in his room I see," jimin said breaking the hug and hopping on younger's bed.

"yes. I asked namjoon hyung and he said I can" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"I'm glad you're finally happy jungkookkah," jimin said smiling at his best friend.

jungkook just smiled and sat beside jimin.

"he makes me happy hyung. so very happy." Jungkook said smiling.

"Ewww our bunny is in love," jimin said teasing the younger.

"Enough about me. what about you hyung?" Jungkook asked turning his face to face him.

"What about me?" jimin said raising his eyebrow.

"Don't play dumb hyung. when are you going to tell tae" Jungkook asked older.

"Jungkook I said I don't want to talk about it," Jimin said getting up from the bed but jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"you deserve to be happy too hyung," Jungkook said looking up at the older.

"tae doesn't like me at least not like that. and I can't face rejection I'm too sensitive you know that. I know he will never love me that way kookie" jimin said with a sad smile on his face.

jungkook's heart broke for his best friend. he knew how much jimin loved taehyung. he never shut up about how amazing and cute taehyung is. but never confessed. just like jungkook, he was scared too.

little did they know that a certain boy was listening to their conversation the whole time through the door.

Short chapter

also, I smell vmin hmmm

anyways keep voting guys uwu