chapter 31

Jungkook knocked at namjoon's bedroom door. He was nervous as hell. He knew he was making a selfish decision by coming out to the public but he needed to do it.

"Who is it?" Namjoon asked from behind the door.

"It's me hyung jungkook," jungkook said.

"Come in," namjoon said and jungkook went in. He saw jungkook working on his computer. He looked up when younger entered his room.

"Ohhh hey jungkook what's up," namjoon said smiling at the younger.

"I'll do it" jungkook blurt out, looking down.

"You'll do what?" Namjoon asks calmly standing up.

"I'm ready to come out to the public," jungkook said meeting older's eyes. He was expecting namjoon to tell him to think about it again. But all namjoon did was smile.

"I'm glad you make that choice Jungkookah. I'm proud of you." namjoon said showing his dimple smile and hugging the younger.

"Thank you hyung," jungkook said hugging him tightly.

"So how do you want to do it?" Namjoon asked breaking the hug and sitting back on his chair.

"I don't know. Let's talk to bang pd first I guess" jungkook said, making himself comfortable on older's bed.

"Let's call him right now," naamjoon said excitedly.

Jungkook sat nervously in older's bed, fidgeting his fingers. Even he didn't know why he was so nervous. He heard a knock on the older's door. Namjoon walked toward his door to open it.

"Ohh hy hyung come in," naamjoon said and yoongi walked into the room. Jungkook saw his boyfriend standing in front of him and a sudden feeling of comfort and relief took over his body. Yoongi walked over to jungkook and sat beside him.

"What you both doing?" Yoongi asked namjoon.

Jungkook took yoongi's hand in his and leaned his head on yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi tried to hide his flustered face.

"We were about to call bang pd. It's good you're here too now" namjoon said.

"Anyways I'm so happy that you both decided to come out to public hyung," namjoon said smiling.

"It had to be done naamjoonie. Anything my for my jungkookie" yoongi said looking at the younger, who got shy and buried his head in the crook of the older's neck.

"Aish you both are so adorable" naamjoon admiring the sight before him.

"Anyways let's call bang pd okay," Naamjoon added.

He took his phone out and dialled bang PD's number. He put the phone on speaker.

"Hello" he heard from the other side of the call.

"annyeonghaseyo bang pd sii," naamjoon said.

"Yeahhh naamjoonaa," bang pd said.

"Jungkookah and yoongi hyung want to talk to you sir," namjoon said and handed the phone to jungkook.

"Hello," jungkook said nervously.

"Jungkookahhh what is it" bang pd asked.

"We decided to come out to the public" jungkook said looking at yoongi who gave him a comforting smile.

"Ohh that's so great. I was hoping for you to do that. I'm glad you make the right choice jungkookahhh" bang pd said.

"Thank you, sir" jungkook was no longer nervous now.

"What about yoongi? Is he okay with it" bang pd asked?

"Yes, I'm okay with it sir" yoongi replied taking the phone from the younger. Jungkook just hugged the older from the back tightly.