Chapter 32

Liked by Rmofficial AgustD Jiminofficial and 800k others

Jeonjungkookofficial: My you💜
@AgustD

Load comments

Rmofficial: Cute.

AgustD: Yours💜

Jiminofficial: I'm just going to cry my single tears:,)
↪️ The: 👀
↪️ Jiminofficial: Whattttt???😒😒
↪️Thv: 😏😏
↪️Jiminofficial: 😶😶

Yoonkook4ever: Yoonkook being all soft on social media is my religion😭

Vmin: Is it only me or do we all smell vmin🙄

angstD: They're so cute omg💜💜💜

________

"Jungkookah get off me you're so heavy," yoongi said wiggling under the heavy weight of the younger who is sleeping on top of him.

jungkook whined but got off the older and hugged him by his waist.

"jungkookie let me go we have to get ready," yoongi said trying to break free from the younger’s grip. Jungkook just pulled him closer hugging him tightly.

"You don't love me anymore, hyung" jungkook said dramatically, pouting at the older. Yoongi just chuckled at the cuteness of his boyfriend.

"We need to get up big baby. We don't want to get scolded by jin hyung right" yoongi said kissing younger's nose.

"You're meaniee" jungkook pouted again. Yoongi smiled and leaned in to kiss the younger's pouted lips. 

"Okay get up now," yoongi said freeing himself from the younger's grip.

The group reached their dance studio together. Everyone was in good mood today. Especially Jungkook, who was the happiest. he didn't have to hide his and yoongi's relationship anymore. He can hold yoongi's hand without the care of the world. He can kiss yoongi whenever he wants.

After coming out, jungkook was scared of how army and other people will react to the news. But after seeing so many positive responses, his heart calmed down. Yoongi was happy too with all the good wishes they were getting.

They reached inside the studio and everybody greeted them. They congratulated jungkook and yoongi. The practice was tiring as usual but jungkook was way too excited for today. Today he was going to record the song he wrote for yoongi. He finally completed the lyrics and music a few days back and he was planning to propose to yoongi on their first anniversary which was in 2 weeks.