Chapter 37

"jungkookah where are you taking me?" yoongi asked.

jungkook had told yoongi that he planned something special for him for their anniversary. He put a blindfold on the older's eyes and was taking him somewhere, holding his hand.

"Patience baby," jungkook said and guided him to the room at the hotel he booked for him. He opened the door and saw his hyungs, yoongi's family and some of their close friends standing in front of him. He smiled at all of them.

Jungkook wanted to do this alone with yoongi but he thought yoongi would love to celebrate his special day with his loved ones. He too wanted yoongi's parents to be present there when he proposed to their son. He already talked to them and told them about his idea and they were more than happy to be there for his son and his beautiful boyfriend. He called his parents but they were out of town so they couldn't come but they had sent their blessings.

"We are here darling" jungkook whispered in yoongi's ear.

"Remove the blindfold jungkookah it's irritating me," yoongi said pouting. Jungkook chuckled and turned yoongi to face him. He removed his blindfold and turned him making him look at the people behind him.

A big smile formed on his face seeing everyone in front of him. He walked toward his family to greet them.

"Mom dad why didn't you tell me you were coming too?" Yoongi asked hugging his mother.

"We wanted to surprise you youngiah," his mother said hugging him tighter. Yoongi broke the hug and looked at his parents.

"I missed both of you," he said smiling at his parents.

"We missed you too son," yoongi's father said patting his son's shoulder.

Yoongi walked to jungkook who was talking to one of their friend yugyeom. Jungkook saw yoongi coming toward him. He excused himself and met yoongi halfway. Yoongi hugged the younger tightly.

"So this was your surprise," yoongi said in younger's chest.

"Ohh no. The night had just started my love." Jungkook said looking down at the older smiling.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi gave him a confused look.

"You'll see angel," jungkook said and kissed yoongi's forehead.

Jungkook guided yoongi to where his family and their members were sitting and he went to the front, taking everyone's attention.

"Hiii everyone. Thank you all of you for coming and making my and yoongi's special day more special. It's weird, it's been a year already" he said chuckling.
"It's funny how times fly when you're with someone you love. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy yourself and give us your blessings." Jungkook said and everybody clapped.

The rest of the evening went smoothly. Everybody talked, ate and drank. Many were dancing and enjoying themselves. As the time was coming closer jungkook was getting more nervous. He wanted everything to be perfect.

"Jungkook you ready" he heard someone's voice beside him. He turned and saw his best friend standing beside him.

"Yes hyung I'm ready" he took a deep breath and said.

"Go get your men jungkookie," jimin said and gave jungkook his biggest smile.

He walked to the centre of the room and suddenly the lights got dim. He was under the spotlight which gathered everyone's attention. He looked at yoongi who gave him a confused look.

"Guys since this is our first anniversary I planned something special for my handsome boyfriend," jungkook said and smiled at yoongi who was blushing so hard.

"This is for you my angel," jungkook said and music started playing. Soon jungkook's voice filled the room.

When did things start to go wrong?
I can't remember at all
I whisper as I hide in this small room
Darkness is my only friend (Only friend)
My hand reaching out for salvation
Am I strange?
A room stained with blood
Please, Somebody, save me.

Every eye was on him as he started singing.

You are my fate
No words can express it enough
The salvation that saved a wearied me
Is that easier to grasp
Those few words that saved me
I'll be by your side after many nights
Oh! Yeah! (Those few words)
I'll stay by your side even if my feet bleed

He looked straight in yoongi's eye while singing the chorus. Yoongi had a big smile on his face. He was listening to every lyric the younger was singing. He couldn't believe he wrote a song for him. He was just so happy.

You are my salvation
No words can express it enough
Please, You stay alive
(Woah! Oh! Oh! Woah!)
Please, You stay alive

Jungkook sang the last part and ended the song with a big smile on his face. He looked at yoongi who was smiling his gummy smile and wiping his eyes. Yoongi looked at his boyfriend with all the love in the world. He couldn't believe how lucky he is that he has jungkook as his boyfriend. He smiled at the thought.

He saw jungkook walking towards him with a spotlight following him. He wanted to jump at younger and kiss him and thank him for everything he did but before he could do anything jungkook took his hand and guided him to the centre. He was refused at what he was. Jungkook looked at yoongi with a smile.

"Hyung, since the day I saw you for the first time, I couldn't take my eyes off you. You were beautiful, kind, talented and whatnot. At first, I thought it was just my admiration for you but I soon realized that it was so much more. I was In love with you hyung. I have been in love with you for so long. And I know that I will love you for the rest of my life. It was my dream to make you mine and now that you're mine I don't want to ever let you go again.
A year ago, Today was the day when I asked you to be my boyfriend and today I'm asking you again"

Jungkook said and got on his knees in front of him. Yoongi's eyes widened realizing what is happening. Jungkook took out a small box from his pocket and opened it in front of the rapper, revealing two beautiful rings. Yoongi covered his mouth with his hand in shock.

"So min yoongi

"So min yoongi. Would you allow me to love you and take care of you for the rest of our life not as your boyfriend but as your loving husband" jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

Yoongi was too stunned. He couldn't believe his eyes and ears. Jungkook just proposed him. His baby just proposed him. He felt tears forming in his eyes and he didn't care to wipe them. He was so happy. The whole room was silent waiting for yoongi's answer.

"Y-yes yes oh my god yes jungkookie" yoongi almost screamed crying in excitement. Everybody started shouting and howling. He too got on his knees and hugged the younger tightly. Jungkook broke the hug and made them both stand up. He put a ring on yoongi's finger, admiring it.  Yoongi put the other one on jungkook's finger. They both were crying mess now. Yoongi looked at the younger and a smile formed on his face despite the tears. He leaned in and connected their lips. Pouring every ounce of love in the kiss.

For the very first time that night, yoongi was not kissing his boyfriend, but he was kissing his fiancé

THANK YOU FOR READING.

KEEP VOTING.