Chapter 33

Jungkook let out a deep and tired sigh. He was sitting on a chair in the studio where he was recording his song. he wanted the song to be perfect but don't know why something was missing. he looked at his phone and realized that it was midnight. he missed yoongi.

"shit shit shit," he said. he was so worked up on the song that he didn't even realise when he took out his frustration on the older.

he saved the part he recorded and packed his things to leave for the dorm. he was stressed but right now all he could think about was yoongi. he knew that yoongi was so sensitive. He didn't mean to be angry at him but he was just so frustrated.

He reached the dorm and walked to his and yoongi's room. Jungkook saw the older asleep in their bed. His red face was enough to tell him that he cried. He felt tears forming in his eyes. He never wanted to hurt yoongi. He never wanted to become the reason for yoongi's tears. He meant so much to him.

"I'm sorry hyung" he whispered gently caressing the yoongi's cheek. He was feeling so ashamed about how he behaved with the older but he didn't know what to do. He let him sleep and went to their balcony and stood there with closed eyes. The cold air hit his face, calming his mind.

He felt so worthless right now. He wanted to do one thing for yoongi, to make him happy, to show him how much he loves him but he couldn't even do that properly. And then he made him cry. His head fell and tears of frustration started falling from his eyes.

After standing there crying for half an hour he took out his phone and messaged his best friend.

Jungkook

Jimin hyung are you awake?

Jimin

Yeah, what happened kookie?

Jungkook

Can I come to your room? I don't feel good.

Jimin

Of course koo. Is everything okay? Where is yoongi hyung?

Jungkook

Nothing is okay hyung.
He is sleeping.

Jimin

Okay come over then we'll talk.

Jungkook put his phone in his pocket and went into their room again. The room was silent only yoongi's tiny snores could be heard. He looked at the sleeping boy and just sighed. He walked to him and kissed his forehead, carefully not to wake him up.

"I'll make it up to you baby" he whispered.

He walked to jimin's room. He was expecting jimin to be alone in the room but when he entered he saw tae there too. Both the boys were playing Uno when jungkook entered.

"Hey jungkookahh," jimin said when he noticed younger.

"Hy hyung hy taetae" jungkook greeted both the male and sat beside them. Jimin noticed jungkook's tired and red eyes.

"Jungkookah were you crying?" Jimin asked concerned.

Jungkook didn't answer, he buried his face in his hand.

"Aahhh tell us what happened jungkookie," jimin said rubbing older's back.

"I hate myself hyung" jungkook said looking up at his best friend and hyung.

"Don't say that kookie tell us what happened?" tae said gently.

"I want to propose yoongi hyung and I wrote a song for him," jungkook said.

"That's so good jungkookie," jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Nothing is good hyung. I tried recording it today and I couldn't even sing properly. I tried so hard but something is still missing from it and that's making me frustrated I took my frustration out on yoongi when he called to ask me when I am coming back" jungkook said and buried his head in his palm again.

"Ahhh jungkookah" jimin said sympathetically.

"He cried because of me hyung. I was so mean to him. How can I do that to him?" jungkook voice was breaking now

"Kookie doesn't cry, please," jimin said hugging him.

"You didn't mean to hurt him kookie. It's not your fault." Tae said rubbing younger's back.

"It is my fault hyung. Everything is my fault. Why can't I do anything properly hyung? Why do I always mess up things" he cried in jimin's arms.

"Hey don't say that. Calm down kookie" jimin said hugging him tightly.

Jungkook cried in jimin's arms for a few minutes. Jimin and tae hugged the younger till he calmed.

"Go back to your room now apologise to him first thing in the morning," jimin said wiping younger's tears from his face. Jungkook just nodded.

"And don't ever think such things okay. You are amazing jeon jungkook. You always have been.  I'll kick your ass if you say otherwise okay" jimin said looking into the younger 's eyes while cupping his face in his palm. Jungkook chuckled.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you both of you for listening to me" jungkook said smiling a little smile at the younger.

"We are always here for you jungkookahh," tae said.

"Wait are you guys together?" Jungkook asked with a confused expression.

Both jimin and tae looked at each other shyly but didn't reply but jungkook understood.

"I'll take that as a yes" jungkook said smirking and jimin threw a pillow at him.

"Okay I'm leaving now," jungkook said and stood up. He walked out of the room and went straight to his room. He lay down beside older who was still asleep. Their faces were so close. Jungkook could see yoongi's vivid features under the moonlight.

"I love you baby" he whispered into nothingness and closed his eyes.

Thank you for reading.

Keep voting💜