chapter 47

The wedding was nothing fancy. It was a simple yet elegant beach wedding. The same beach where they first confessed their love for each other. Jungkook planned everything. He wanted it to be the best day yoongi had ever had. The beach was a special place for both of them and jungkook knew how much yoongi appreciated these small details. Also, it was a big day for both of them but he didn't want anything fancy he just wanted to spend this special day with his members, family and a few close friends.

Jungkook entered the venue with taehyung and smiled as he saw the arrangement his hyungs made.

"How's it kookie?" Taehyung asked smiling at the younger.

"It's beautiful taetae hyung," jungkook said smiling.

Jungkook saw his parents with yoongi's parents. His mother walked to him when he saw him and hugged him.

"Hy mom I'm glad you made it" jungkook said smiling and hugging his mom back.

"How can I miss my son's wedding jungkookah," Mrs jeon said breaking the hug and smiling at her son. He looked at jungkook from head to toe, smiling. Her little boy has become a man now.

"You look so handsome kookie," Mrs jeon said.

"Thank you, mom,"  jungkook said smiling at her.

"Kook everybody is where we should start the wedding." Jungkook heard jimin's voice.

"Oh, hy jimin hyung. Did yoongi arrive too?" Jungkook asked the older.

"Yes he did and he can't wait to see you" jimin winked at the younger making him blush.

"I can't wait to see him too" jungkook whispered under his breath.

They walked to the stage where other members were already standing. There was also a priest. Their friends and family everyone had arrived except yoongi.

(I'm doing this Christian style coz I don't know how Korean weddings take place)

Yoongi was in the van waiting for namjoon. Namjoon was yoongi's best man. To say that yoongi wasn't nervous would be a lie. He was taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

"Today is a big day for mama, baby" yoongi said looking at his tummy and smiling.

"Your mama and daddy are going to get married today, sweety." He said to his baby. It had become his favourite thing to do these days. Talking to his baby. He was smiling at his tummy when suddenly the door of the van opened.

"Hy hyung you read- HOLY SHIT you look so good hyung," namjoon said his eyes wide open and a smile playing on his face.

"Thank you, Joonie," yoongi said shyly.

"Hyung you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little nervous" yoongi said with a little smile.

"Everything will be okay hyung. Come on" namjoon said giving yoongi his hand to hold. Yoongi took a deep breath and took namjoon. He led him out of the van to the venue.