#22: The Adventures of Taiga, Tatsuya and Himeko! (Part 1)

Spoiler Alert⚠ ✋

Mar: ♪ヽ(*'∀')ノ This chapter includes spoilers for those who haven't read the Kuroko no Basuke Plus or the KnB lightnovels.

(3rd Person's POV)

Los Angeles.

Situated in Southwest America.

A city of movies, beaches, and fashion.

A street in a vibrant area. A certain Japanese had been staying since he moved here a year prior.

"Ugh! I can't grab it!"

Taiga sat on a nearby bench as his foreigner friends were busy playing basketball. He was too emerged about something which made him frustrated.

"Damn," the child stared at his hands, "are my hands too small after all?" he asked himself, attempted to grip the ball with one hand but ultimately failed.

"I need to hold the ball with one hand to dunk though," he begins to tug each of his fingers on his right hand.

"You know, you shouldn't do that," a little girl reminded him. 'His hands are big compared to Japanese his age, but relatively small compared to his American peers. Mine looks like a toddler's.' Pout...

The redheaded boy didn't listened and continued what he's doing, completely immersed to wanting his hands bigger, "I need to spread my fingers more--"

*crack!*

"OUUUUCH!!!" Taiga yelled in pain from pulling one of his fingers too much.

"That's why Himeko told you not to forcefully spread them," the raven-haired boy said to him as Himeko, who he was shading using the umbrella beside him, heaved a sigh

"Tatsuya! Himeko!" Taiga called their names, almost forgotten that they were with him.

Tatsuya couldn't help but to heave a sigh with a helpless smile.