#3: Trial

(Koizumi Tsubaki/Yukishiro Himeko's POV)

I layed on the bed, hugging a pillow as I stared at the ceiling for few minutes now.

I recalled what happened awhile ago.

Flashback

"Onii-chan, I want to go to a school...desu."

Onii-chan blinked his eyes. "Come again?" He asked.

"I want to attend to a school."

He laughed. "School? But you're still too young to attend one."

I puffed my cheeks in frustration. He crouched down and patted my head. "Wait until you turned seven."

I was shocked. I almost forgot that children of age of 6-8 can now start going to school as a first grader, depends on whether they can or not.

'Yuuki just turned 4 years old a month ago! How can I forget that!?'

"B-But I want to go to school starting this spring in April!" I insisted. I can't wait for 3 long years in this boring home୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨! I want to start my studies as soon as possible! Since I have a mind of an adult, it'll be very easy for me.

I clasped my hands together and looked at him in the eye with puppy eyes. "Pwease, onii-chan?"

'Please, say yes. Please, say yes. Please, say yes. Please...' I begged in my mind.

But my cute act didn't change his mind. "No. Just wait till you turned seven. There's no need for you to rush. You still have 3 years to prepare for school."