#24: The Adventures of Taiga, Tatsuya and Himeko! (Part 3)

(3rd Person's POV)

'What on earth?!'

Taiga was surprised when Tatsuya said to follow his lead.

Tatsuya got off his bike, so does Himeko as Hajime used an umbrella to shield his young lady from the harsh sunlight.

The black haired child rubbed both of his eyes for moment, "Thank goodness. Dirt didn't get in."

Tatsuya caught the attention of the two police men in the car that was parked at the road.

"Huh?" Taiga was confused at his action.

'Oh,' Kazumi got the idea about what her friend was trying to do because she had read the light novel and manga version of this scenario. With a sweet smile, she took part of his plan. "Then let's go home."

"Eeeh?!" Taiga was baffled as he watched Tatsuya turned around and dragged his bike to an unknown house.

Hajime and Himeko followed behind silently.

"Tatsuya? Hajime-san? Himeko? Eh? What on earth are you... Ah!" Taiga finally learned what they were up to.

'I see... They are acting! To deceive the police. Tatsuya's acting as if he's just reached home and both Hajime-san and Himeko are already following his lead!'

Taiga simply glanced at the policemen in the car, his heart poundering.

Badump

"..."

He saw them staring at them.

Badump

Taiga looked straight ahead and he was sweating so much. 'I-I see. But what should I,' his eyes began to spin in too much nervous, 'DO?!'

Tatsuya and the two noticed that Taiga doesn't know what to say or do in this kind of situation. And nervousness is making him dizzy.

As an adult, Hajime immediately took an action as he passed the umbrella to Tatsuya. He approached Taiga and patted his hand. "Taiga-sama, I know you haven't played enough. But we're going home for today. I'll push the bike, so will you please get off?"

"!"

"Okay?"

The red haired stiffly nodded his head. Himeko took enough effort to stop herself from laughing out loud when Taiga struggled to get off his bike.

Hajime reached his hand to hold the handle and for a moment their hand touches. Taiga looked at him, aghast, when he felt a cold sensation, 'Hajime-san's hand is cold as ice! That's how much we're in a pinch right now!'

Hajime now began to drag Taiga's bike towards Tatsuya with a neutral expression.

Taiga was so nervous, that his face began to turn pale. He glanced at Himeko. She immediately felt his stare and looked at his face.

'Is it okay to continue like that?' was written all over Taiga's face as he watched Hajime and Tatsuya getting closer to a stranger's house. 'There are probably people inside... But. The police are watching.'

'Don't worry, Taiga! Believe in Tatsuya,' Himeko winked.

'I've got no choice but to follow,' Taiga have decided.

Badump

Badump

Badump