0

(I hope you'll enjoy the Prologue (≧∇≦)/)
-Author

In a café, the employees were busy serving the costumers...

A manager of a café let out a long tired yawn as she watched her subordinates do their job. She is Koizumi Tsubaki, a 22-year-old owner of a certain café. She inherited it from her grandmother for she was the only heir of it. She didn't have any choice but to manage it by her own without any help from her useless relatives. Her dream was to be a teacher for kindergarten since she loves children but without anyone managing her grandmother's café, Tsubaki couldn't make her dreams come true. It's like the things she wanted to do doesn't goes to her plan as her life kept turning around to a different path by Fate.

"Here's the drink you've ordered."

"This dessert is for the table #6."

"Erm, we didn't order this miss."

"Oh,I'm so sorry!"

"Silly, that's for table #4."

"Excuse me, miss, where's our order? The Special Strawberry Parfaits with a cherry?"

"Coming right up, sir!"

'It sure is so busy today...' Thought Tsubaki as she scanned the people in the café, eyes narrowing in complete boredom, as she cupped her right cheek with her hand while her elbow & other arm were resting on the counter.

She immediately straighten up when two costumers payed for their orders.

She bowed politely as she watched them go, without smiling, "Thank you for coming, please take care."

Minutes later...An employee of hers caught Tsubaki's attention as she watched her employee bowed her head to an old man that looked like he was in his mid 40s with an angry red face.

Tsubaki's other eye twitched in displease at the sight.

The man continued ranting,"I told you to entertain me! What kind of café is this? You should do what the costumer wants!"

The waitress continued to bow with a troubled expression,"I'm really sorry, sir. B-But I can't do that...!"

"What the hell!? What kind of waitress are you!? Not even listening to the order of their costumer!?"

"Sir, please calm down," Tsubaki said,standing between them with a blank expression. The man looked at her head to toe before wrinkling his nose. "What? I didn't call you! Anyway, bring me the manager of this café! I want to talk to them on how their employee treats the costumer!Now!"

He drank the juice he ordered while tapping a finger on the table he was sitting at.

"You called?" Tsubaki deadpanned.

"What the-You're the manager!?" He accidentally spitted out the drink he was drinking, widening his eyes in shock. He never expected that the manager was much younger than him.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that, sir?"

"Of course!" He slammed the half-filled glass of juice on the table, pointing a finger at Tsubaki as he began to complain. He complained about how poorly her employee treated him, won't listen to him, and started complaining how rude Tsubaki was to him.

"Say, if you don't like this café, why don't you go to a different one? And if you want to be entertained that much, why don't you go to a bar instead?" Tsubaki said with a cold smile.

With a clenching fist, the man gritted his teeth at her. "You (censored)! Is that how you treat your costumer!?"

Tsubaki feigned a gasp & masked her pissed look, she brought a hand near her mouth,"Oh my. Not only you tried to harass & complained about my innocent employee, but you also insulted...me?"