#5: Classmate

(Koizumi Tsubaki/Yukishiro Himeko's POV)

"Takahashi-san! I'm all prepared. Let's go!" I said as I entered in the white car.

"Are you sure, Himeko-sama?" my driver, Takahashi-san asked. "Yesterday you weren't feeling well. Is it really fine for you to go to school?"

"I'm all better now. Thank you for asking." I was about to close the car's door when someone swung it wider. "Himeko-chan...," Yuuichiro-nii-chan cried.

'Not again...'

"Why are you going to school this early in the morning? It's still 6 A.M! You should go to school at 7:30 or 8 A.M.... Not this early! What would you do if you fainted again? When I heard that you fainted yesterday, I was so worried to death!"

"Onii-chan, I'll be fine."

"But—"

I cutted him off, smiling. "—I'm just excited to see my new classmates. Just like you said, a student must be competitive in order to survive in school. That's what I'm doing. I'm competing to my classmates to see who'll be the first one to enter the classroom. Well then, I'm off to school now. See you later then, onii-chan♪"

Before he could say anything, I closed the door and ordered Takahashi-san to start driving due to my excitement. Gomen, onii-chan

Hugging my school bag, I stared at the scenario through the glass window of the car from my side. I took out a pile of papers that contains information about the persons' names that I've written on a paper to Aki-san.

They are:

Kuroko Tetsuya

Kise Ryota

Midorima Shintaro

Aomine Daiki

Murasakibara Atsushi

And last but not the least...

Akashi Seijuro

Yesterday, on my first day of school, at the welcoming party, I met a kid named Midorima Shintaro. Before I could get any information about the persons of Generation of Miracles from Aki-san, Akashi Seijuro, together with his parents, Masaomi and Shiori, appeared before me. Due to an extreme shock of realizing something, I fainted in front of them. That was so embarrassing! Not to mention, ungraceful!! What happened to my one year training of being graceful and lady-like manners!?

Well, never mind that.

I can't still believe that I'm in Kuroko no Basuke's world! It's one of my favorite anime/manga/light novel (The KnB has a light novel about the GoM when they were in Teiko and others.)!!

So Kuroko no Basuke's world is where I can live happily? Indeed! But as a Mob? That's fine with me! I don't care who's body I'm in, as long as I'm in an anime world! Woohoo!!

Kuroko no Basuke is one of my favorite anime because it's plot is interesting, so does the characters and some of my favorite Seiyuu are there, too, Like Ono Daisuke (my #1 fav!), Fukushima Jun, Kamiya Hiroshi, Ono Kensho, Junichi Suwabe, Kimura Ryohei and etc. And plus to the ikemen characters! 

I'm so glad that the world I'm in isn't just an ordinary world with no supernatural things.

I'm here in this world so that means.... I can meet my favorite characters! I already met two, Akashi and Midorima. And I'll be seeing the others, too!! I can't wait to meet them all!