#23: The Adventures of Taiga, Tatsuya and Himeko! (Part 2)

(3rd Person's POV)

The following day

To retrieve the basketballs in the abandoned R school, Tatsuya decided to execute their plan on weekend.

That morning, Taiga, who hadn't managed to sleep a wink, crept into the kitchen as Himeko followed, casually walking in with Hajime while Taiga's father and their guests were asleep.

Taiga ate a lot of cereals with milk in the bowl in a fast pace, stuffing it all in his mouth. Joining him, Himeko and Hajime ate a right amount of cereals with milk.

Once they finished, the children packed their own foods that they brought yesterday into their personal bagpack.

✧༺♥༻✧

Once the three of them arrived to the basketball court, Tatsuya was already there with his bike parked beside him, waiting for them.

"Good morning, Tatsuya-san! You're so early," Himeko greeted with a smile beside Hajime who wore casual clothes and roller skates. While Himeko wore plain clothes and a hat. Her hair is tied into a neat ponytail, dyed with color black hairspray that can be easily wash away by water since Himeko complained before that the wig she wore back then made her skin itchy. Fortunately, the hairspray doesn't have any effect to her such as allergy or skin irritation, to her relief.

"Even though I was planning to be early! You got here before me," Taiga said to him.

"You think?" Tatsuya asked, "More importantly. Did you tell your folks properly?"

"Yeah!" Taiga replied. "I lied and said I'd be staying over your place! What about you?"

"Of course, I told them that I'll be staying over at your place. And Himeko?"

Hajime answered for her, "I've informed Yuuichiro-sama that Himeko-sama will be staying at one of your homes with me. He agreed after hours of convincing *sighs*. However, since he is busy accompanying Kakeru-sama with his work, it doesn't mean that I should just leave Himeko-sama alone to you guys. I'm going along as well and I'll closely look after you all as an adult."

Hajime doesn't want something bad happen again to the young lady and the boys like what occurred when they were staying in Kyoto.

This was Tatsuya's Special Preparation. Their preparation for possibility that operation ball collection might require the whole weekend, was to lie that they were spending the night at each other's houses.

With this, the four of them would have freedom until lunchtime tomorrow, without anyone disturbing them.

Tatsuya got on his bike and smiled, "Let's go then."

Nodding, Himeko sat on his bike's carrier after she put her bag in the basket before the boys began to pedal while Hajime glided beside them with his roller skates.

"Taiga, did you look at the map and plan a route?"

When Tatsuya asked that, Taiga wore a troubled look. He completely forgot about it!

Typical Taiga.

Tatsuya laughed lightly at his reaction, "That's worrying for the person who suggested this."

"I'm more worried about his future," Himeko said.

Flustered, Taiga pedaled a bit faster. "But that's 'cuz I didn't have a good sized map... Then what about you, Tatsuya?"

"I looked it up and memorized the route."

Nonetheless, he never fails to impress his little bro. "Wow!"