He chuckles, running a hand down my waist.

"Sorry Angel. I'm just negotiating with my brother. Since he gets your pussy first I want the first kiss." He tilts his head running his thumb across my bottom lip and I forget what breathing is.

The way Xander talks to me, so crude and yet so honest keeps me off balance.

I feel like I should be angry or insulted but I don't. I'm so turned on.

Behind me Knox presses his chest against my back, his hands burn my skin as they glide over my hips. His fingertips are calloused and hard, but his touch is gentle, almost reverent as they run back up tracing the curve of my naked spine.

My head swims as Xander follows suit, exploring the curves and valleys on my body. His touch is firmer more confident, similar and so different at the same time to Knox's.

I feel like my body is being worshiped, a feeling I could get addicted to.

Knox turns me around to face him and Xander groans, his hands cupping my bare ass exposed by the thong. I can barely breathe or think as his hands move firmly on my hyper-sensitive skin.

"I want to sink my teeth into this ass," Xander growls in my ear squeezing harder.

I moan as Xander buries his face in my shoulder. He wraps an arm around my waist, pressing his hard cock into my back.

I watch mesmerized as Knox unbuttons his dress shirt slowly. Each inch of skin he exposes makes me hungry to see more.

The shirt drops to the floor. His chest is tattooed in the same way as Xander's with only a slight difference in the pattern. I stare as his hands unbuckle his belt, my throat constricting. Xander cups my breasts, his thumbs running over my hardened nipples as I watch Knox unzip his pants. They fall and I swallow, the fullness of his erection outlined perfectly beneath his black boxer briefs.

My head swoons as he cups my chin, lifting my face to his. Knox runs his knuckles gently down my cheek and I feel myself drowning in his burning hazel eyes.

Xander and Knox's heat and unraveling lust surround me.

I shiver, suddenly afraid.

I'm about to have sex for the first time. With two men. Large, phenomenally strong Alphas who are not my mates. My vulnerability in this situation hits me hard.

Knox sees the hesitation in my eyes, his brows crossing. He strokes my cheek again.

"Freya. We won't hurt you. I promise you we never will. You hold all the cards here, if you want to leave you can go right now. But if you stay, Xander and I will fuck you in every possible way we can because you deserve to be worshiped and pleasured as the Goddess intended. Once we take you, no one else will ever touch your body because only we will be able to satisfy the warrior in you. The warrior that decided tonight Xander would be yours. The warrior that claimed us. The warrior that knows one wolf is not enough for her. You will be ours after this, do you understand?"

My heart beats a staccato, Knox's firm meaning clear.

"Do you understand Freya?" He demands my response again, his grip on my chin tightening slightly.

"Yes," I whisper through my constricted throat.

Knox nods dropping his hand from my face and suddenly I feel the cold air around me as Xander lets go of his embrace around my body.

My arms wrap around my chest as Knox and Xander sit on the edge of the bed before me.

"You decide what happens next Freya," Knox says his voice strained.

My mouth dries at the vision before me. I look down at the two wolves, perfect specimens of Alpha males, oozing sexual power and dominance which they reign in to give me a choice.

Knox's words ring loud and clear in my mind. If I don't leave now, he will never let me go. But the decision is mine.

I feel Xander's eyes burning his desire into my naked flesh. There is a fierceness beneath his playfulness. He will show me no mercy and part of me relishes the thought.

Knox keeps his emotions at bay and of all things I want to see him unleashed. I want to feel him crumble for me. He spoke words that touched a corner of myself I thought I had kept hidden.

I am greedy. I always have been. I'm never satisfied and I always want more, and push for more. Gage's rejection did something to me and for years kept me hiding my light under a bushel. Knox sees me.

Licking my lips I step forward and drop to my knees before them, placing a trembling hand on a knee each. I blush as I feel their hungry eyes on my bare breasts. Their muscles bunch beneath my hands. I hear their breathing quicken as they anticipate my next words, watching my every move as if ready to pounce.

"You are worthy. I've found what I was waiting for." I whisper.

___________