Episode 48 "The Skull in the Sculpture" Part 1

Start from the beginning

I just smile and nod moving over right next to Cam as we then bend down to examine the remains from the frame, we could see it through. We then hear Angie walks over to Hodgins who was taking notes as she says to him, "Hey, have you been seeing anybody?" We peek up a bit seeing what was going to happen as Hodgins looked at Angie, "Listen, I don't want to be rude, but I just don't think that's any of your business." "I haven't." We watch Hodgins deminer change drastically, "Me, either." "But I'm going to start." "Right, yeah. Me, too. I mean, like, right away." "Sweets agrees that it's time." Hodgins and I ask, "Sweets?" I cover my mouth as Angie says to him, "We shouldn't fear putting our hearts out there." "Sweets?" We then hear Daisy say, "That's so beautiful." I add, "That doesn't really sound like something Sweets would say..." Cam adds, "And so inappropriate over a decomposing body." Temp then comes back from her call as she says, "Booth found out who delivered the car to the junkyard for crushing." She starts walking away again as I stand straight, "Well that's my que to follow as well. Good luck with the crushed car, decomposing body, and love life." I left catching up to Temp getting over to Booth who was going to pick us up.

We were walking over to the building as Booth says, "Invoice was made out to B & B Enterprises. This was the sixth car that was crushed and sent back to this address." I nod as Temp asks, "Oh, so you think there might be five more bodies?" I shrug as Booth says, "Well, you know what? If this is mob-related, and we bring down the big boys..." I nod, "Yeah." "... we will sell the movie rights for a fortune." Temp then asks, "But what if it's not the mob?" "Come on. Do the math, Bones." "Well, the math wouldn't indicate motive or identify a suspect. And you haven't even provided enough variables..." I chuckle cutting Temp off, "Sorry Temp, but that was a figure of speech, Ranger said." Booth nods, "Here we are." He starts taking out his gun as well as I as Temp tried to just go in front of us as Booth pushes her back behind me, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What goes first?" 

She looks at me as I point over to my gun as she nods saying, "Gun goes first." Booth nods, "That's right." Temp then asks, "But if you both get shot?" "Don't say things like that. You're gonna jinx us, all right?" I nod, "Yeah, it's not really a nice image to think about right now Temp." "Well, if you're relying on superstition for safety, perhaps I should carry the gun." Booth shakes his head, "No. you are definitely not carrying a gun." "Why? Venus is younger than me, but she gets to carry a gun around?" "That's because I trust her more with a gun and she has trained in any types of weapons making her more reliable." Temp thinks about it and nods, "Yes, I agree with you about Venus being more knowledgeable and reliable with a gun more than me." Booth nods looking at the locked door. "Great you agree. Blueberry..." He points over to the lock door with his head as I nod getting on a knee taking out a pin and opening the door with it as Booth tells Temp, "Give her some space, all right?" "Is that legal?" "Look, if anybody asks, the door was open." "No, it isn't." Booth and I give her a look as she nod, "Oh. Right." 

I nod at her as I stand back up, "All good." Booth nods, "Okay." We get our guns ready at any moment as he covers the front as I cover the back and the sides as Temp stays behind me. We enter looking around as we hear door closing right up ahead as Booth and I point over to the direction. We hear footsteps approaching seeing a figure come out from the room as she comes into the light revealing a woman covered in heavy makeup. Booth then asks, "Okay, what the hell are you supposed to be?" Temp then gets our attention, "Booth, Ven?" I looked at her, "What happen?" "Look at this." We look down seeing blood as Booth asks, "What is it?" The woman answers, "Blood." We looked at her as she was not a bit concerned or worried.

Booth brought in a forensic team as they were checking every piece of artwork and everything within the building as I then say to Temp and Booth, "The artist did a series of six sculptures over the past two years." Booth was surprised, "Sculptures? Whoa. These things are going for hundreds of thousands of dollars." I nod as Temp adds, "All cultures put a great value on art." "Yeah, art. A nice bowl of fruit, uh, dog playing poker. If I sold all the crap that was in my garage, I could retire. I could make a fortune." The woman then comes up to us, "Geoffrey's work is a brilliant examination of consumerism and the destruction of the soul." We look at one of the art pieces as Temp says, "I see twisted metal." I then say to Temp, "I think she wants us to look beneath the surface." The woman smirks and nods, "At least one of you are bright enough to understand." Booth was getting irritated as he then says, "Oh, we did look beneath the surface and we found a dead body, which is exactly why you're not going anywhere."