I Think Im Dying

Nayeon and Chaeyoung walked back in carrying the sofas. Just like nothing happened. They brought the sofas in so the girls could sleep on them. Baby Jihyo was playing with Momo. Sana was still in her robot phase, staring emotionless at the wall. Mina and Tzuyu were talking in one of the corners. And Jeongyeon was patting Dahyun's head as she lay sick on her lap.
              "It's about time." Jeongyeon applauded, "Dahyun needs something to rest on." She helped Dahyun lay on one of the sofas.
              "I'm sorry it took us so long." Chaeyoung apologized, "how's it going?"
              "The usual." Momo joined the group, "Mina and Tzuyu have been talking for a while. Tzuyu looks troubled for some reason. Sana is still...." She looked at the poor zoned out girl, "well....dead. And Jihyo is about 4 or 5. Dahyun is getting worse. Nayeon we need answers on how to get out of here. And soon. None of us are doing well here."
            Nayeon began to talk but was interrupted by Chaeyoung, "I think we just need a good nights sleep first. Maybe it will help Dahyun."
            Nayeon nodded as well, "I agree." She knew what Chaeyoung was doing. Nayeon has just had a flashback. She remembered one the important things. She needs to stop it. But everyone has to be asleep to do such a thing.
            "Sana let's get you to bed." Chaeyoung told her friend as she followed Chaeyoung's orders and sat on one of the couches.
            Tzuyu didn't say a word as she chose to sleep on the floor.
             "Tzuyu are you...." Momo was going to ask.
             Nayeon tapped her on the shoulder, "Momo, just leave her." She whispered, "she's gone through a lot." And Momo nodded.
              Baby Jihyo walked up innocently to Nayeon asking to sleep with her.
               Nayeon knew she had to be alert. But she couldn't resist Jihyo's cute little smile and voice.
                "Of course sweetie. Come here." Nayeon opened up her arms and the little girl crawled in the sofa with her. Nayeon was delighted at snuggling such a cute little girl. It was the complete opposite to what she knew she had to do in just a few minutes.

               Nayeon lied awake in the darkness. Everyone else was asleep. She wished she could be asleep. She was sure the first time around she was probably sleeping. But now more than ever it was important that she must stay awake.
               'How long must I wait....' Nayeon thought with herself. The only eventfulness was Jihyo moving around in her arms every minute or so. Besides that it was just Nayeon and her thoughts. She never knew how stressful it was trying to keep all her members alive, 'I don't know how you do it, Jihyo.' She thought to herself. But amidst her thoughts she heard a shuffle.
              'Finally, my vision is starting to play out.' Nayeon thought successfully.
              She watched as a tall girl exited the room. She had to wait a little bit longer. A second figure moved across the room and exited.
             Now was the time. Nayeon, as gently as possible got up and moved baby Jihyo to get up.
              But just as she woke up the worst she could possibly imagine happened.
              "Nayeon!!!!!!" A tiny voice screamed, "where are you going!!!!????"
               Nayeon sighed with frustration, "Jihyo, it's okay, quiet down." But it was too late. Everyone was awake.
             "Is it morning already?" Jeongyeon yawned, "hey we're not all here."
              "Yeah what's going on?" Mina added, "Momo and Tzuyu."
              Nayeon panicked realizing the more the stood around the more Tzuyu could be killing Momo about now, "guys I have to go! Now!"
              "Woah woah, you can't just leave." Mina warned, "let me go with you."
              Chaeyoung became alarmed, "I'm going too."
              "Well don't just leave me." Jeongyeon complained.
               "Can I come too, Unnie??" Baby Jihyo cried.
               "Ahhhh" Nayeon distorted, "just come on! Hurry up!"
               "Wait, where are you going?!" Jeongyeon called out as they left the room leaving behind only spaced out Sana and sick Dahyun.
               "Momo!" Nayeon shouted as she ran to the old base followed by the other girls.
               She made it just in time.
                "Tzuyu....what are you-" Momo hesitated.
                "Ahhhh!" Nayeon screamed and leaped on Tzuyu who was holding a knife.
                Momo backed away in shock. And the girls just watched in awe as Nayeon tried to tackle Tzuyu.
                "Nayeon!" Chaeyoung suddenly stepped in and helped pin Tzuyu arm to the ground. She tore the knife out of Tzuyu's hand.
               "It was....you." Jeongyeon said in amazement, "this whole time..."
              "Ugh!" Tzuyu grunted struggling in Chae and Nayeon's grasp.
              "Her eyes are blue." Mina mentioned, "what does that mean?"
              Chaeyoung and Nayeon gave each other a quick glance and ignored the question. Instead they looked at Momo, "Momo....are you ok?"
               "She was about to stab me...." Momo stuttered still frightened.

              A violent cough scorched the room. The light were still off but the door that was left open left a small crack of light for Dahyun to see. She wondered what was going on and why everyone left. But she was too weak to get up or see for herself what was going on. She only looked at Sana. Sana looked dead on the inside. Like there was no life inside of her.
           Dahyun had no strength to move. However she did the strength to move her mouth.
           "Sana....are you still in there?"
            No answer. Not even a tilt of the head.
            Dahyun felt death creeping upon her. She knew she was too weak to last much longer.
            "Sana....I'm gonna die. I don't know where everyone else went. They left us alone....Sana what if they're dying out there?"
             No answer.
             "Really? Nothing?" Dahyun winced from pain, "Sana....I-Im sorry. I didn't mean all those things I said back in the hotel. I hope you will forgive me even after I die. If Nayeon is right and he journey has to restart because of me, I hope I am better in the next cycle."
             Still no answer. But Dahyun swore she thought she saw Sana lips begin to tremble. So she decided to keep talking.
             "You know Sana....I look up to you....like a lot....you are my source of comfort. You are like my lighthouse. I can always come to you with my problem and I know you'll never judge me. Thank you....for being you....for making me laugh....for being the best unnie....in fact...." Dahyun began to cough violently again. She noticed a tear come down Sana's emotionless face. She was listening. She was trying to fight back, "in fact....my favorite Unnie." Dahyun felt a clinging sensation in her throat, "Unnie...I think I'm....I'm....dying...." She began to cough and cough violently.
            "Dahyun-" Dahyun heard a shaky voice call out.
          "S-Sana." Dahyun choked out.
          Suddenly Sana began to move, "Dahyun?"
          "Sana unnie....help me." And Dahyun began to cough more.
           Sana's blue eyes suddenly vanished, "Dahyun! Dahyun! No! No! Dahyun hang on! I'm getting help! Don't die on us yet!"

            "We need to get back to the stairs." Nayeon said but before she could make any move She felt a blast to her face. She fell back victim to Tzuyu's punch. She watched as the tall girl vanished out of sight.
         Nayeon touched her nose as blood began to drop out of it.
         Jeongyeon began to run after her before Chaeyoung stopped her, "it's no use. Well find her later."
         "Sana?" Jeongyeon suddenly said. Everyone looked to see Sana running towards them with tears in her eyes.     
         "Your cured!" Mina rejoiced.
          "What's wrong?!" Momo quickly noticed.
          "It's Dahyun!" Sana informed, "she's gonna die! Come help!"
           Nayeon felt her heart begin to race. She was so focused on saving Momo she almost forgot that Dahyun is a constant concern. They all began to race back towards the stairs. Nayeon carried fear in her heart. She had been successful thus far. It can't end not now.....now that she's gotten so far....