Tzuyu's Past

"She was what?!!" Sana exclaimed.
              "How do you know that?" Chaeyoung asked.
              "I just..." Tzuyu paused looking very sad, "well she wasn't exactly poisoned. I don't know much but it was the traitor who turned her evil. But I guess she defeated it right after she said...."
             "So she's...." Sana started guiltily.
             "Not the traitor." Nayeon finished.
             "But if you know that then you must know who the traitor is!" Momo encouraged but also looking scared because what if she did know?
             "I don't." She paused, "it was in my flashes of memories. Because...."
             "Because?" Sana questioned.
             "Because it was part of my pain." Tzuyu sighed.

                           Tzuyu's POV

           'Momo is hungry. Isn't she always hungry.' Tzuyu thought searching the kitchen with Nayeon.
          "Ugh all of this is rotten." Nayeon scoffed.
         'It does smell like dead fish in here.'
         "We should probably just-" but my words were cut off because there was a sparkle in my eye.
        'Owww! What is that pain.' I turn towards the light.
       "Ahhhhh!" I scream and I found myself surrounded in black.
       'Is that-is that a toaster? Why is it everywhere? Am I being poisoned? Nayeon! Help me! I can't feel my body!!!' But of course I couldn't talk.
      'I feel so-so. Sick....help...h-help me....'
      Then I saw him. My father.....
      "Chou Tzuyu! You disgrace! I told you to study so that you get better grades then this! A C! How could you be this stupid!"
     'I-I remember this. I was only eleven.' All of a sudden I screamed feeling excruciating pain as my father slapped my face.
    'It feels so real'
    "Stop! Stop!" I hear my small self scream. I was helpless. Completely helpless.
    'Make it stop! Just anything else!' And suddenly I saw the toaster sitting in the corner of the room. The surroundings changed again.
     I opened my eyes to find myself in the school yard. I saw myself. I was still eleven. My eyes had dark circles around them. I was walking to class holding about four large books.
     'I remember this too. I studied so hard I didn't have time for anything not even sleep. Oh no. This means...'
     I watch as two girls approached small me. One who was tall and pretty and the other who was stylish and pretty. They used to be my friends but they were hurt because I told them  couldn't be friends with them anymore because my father told me I can't have anymore friends.
     'Those stupid girls.' I thought as I watched them hit the books out of little me's hand. I remembered every detail of this painful memory.
     "So you decided to be a loner huh?" The tall girl scoffed.
    "I'm sorry." I remembered feeling so sad.
    "Aww don't worry." The other girl said sarcastically, "your father is the one who said you don't need friends."
   "Don't bring him into this." I said.
   "Aww she's such a Daddy's girl." The girls mocked and chuckled.
    "Please just let me get by." Poor little me was so innocent.
    "Oh no!" The first girl tripped me and picked me up with her bare hand, "we're not finished with you yet."
   "We'll make you never want to have friends again." The second said.
   'Ouch!!! The pain!!!!' I could feel my body tensing as I watched the girls beat me half to death.
    'Make it stop!!!! It hurts too much!!!'
    I could hear my small self screaming. It was my most painful memory.
     But as the image faded I heard a familiar voice.
    "What are you doing?! This isn't you!"
    'Who is that?' I wondered but I quickly realized it was Dahyun.
    The moment was a blur but all I saw was Dahyun looking emotionless. Her eyes became blue and her face became very angry and she walked into her room. Or our room.
    Then her words rang in my head, "your only friends are the twice members."
    There was no physical pain this time but a pain that was worst than all other pain. My entire body bled of pain.
     'Dahyun-I know it's n-not you! M-make it stop! Make it stop!'
     I repeated these words until...I woke up.

    (Sorry this was a pretty sad chapter but maybe it will explain some things. Remember this is all from my imagination and is not true. Please keep reading, vote and comment!!!!:)