Doctor

The air was cold. Too cold. There was blinding light piercing into Sana's eyes. Was she dead? She blinked her eyes open. She could see little Jihyo's face smiling as her eyes opened, "Sana Unnies awake!"
            'Oh no.' Sana thought, 'I'm not dead.'
            "Tzuyu!" Sana screamed sitting up, "Momo!"
            Everyone was in the room well except Tzuyu and Momo, and of course Dahyun but that was expected.
            "Shhhh!" Nayeon shushed Sana, "don't be too wild or you'll open your cut again."
            Sana looked at her neck where Tzuyu sliced her, it was bandaged up by a white cloth. Wait, this was a suit. She looked at Chaeyoung because she had the white suit. Her sleeve has indeed had been cut off.
           "Tzuyu! It's Tzuyu! She's the traitor!" Sana yelled now crying, "and Momo! Where's Momo!"
         Nayeon looked sad and so did everyone else, "Momo's gone Sana."
         Sana gulped, deep down she already knew that answer. But it was the same with Dahyun. She will see her again so she will refuse to give up.
        "And Tzuyu!" Sana continued, "where's Tzuyu?!"
       "She ran away." Jeongyeon answered for Nayeon, "she cut you and took Momo's body with her."
      Sana was too shaken to cry so she just sighed, "I don't understand. She was going to kill me. But she didn't."
      "None of us understand." Mina replied.
      "I don't understand how she can be the traitor. She convinced Dahyun to come back after being poisoned. She was poisoned herself and passed out and told us about all her memories. Very sad memories at that. And she was so broken after Dahyun's death." Sana hesitated, "was all that......a lie?"
       "I don't like this game." Jihyo sobbed loudly, "I'm scared unnie." She grabbed on to Jihyo again.
      "As much as I don't want to admit it." Nayeon implied, "but she very well could've made up those memories and made up forgiving Dahyun."
     "This is cruel." Sana whimpered, "poor Tzuyu didn't deserve this."
    "That's why we need to find her." Jeongyeon chimed in.
    "Find Tzuyu?" Questioned Sana.
    "Isn't she dangerous?" Mina also questioned.
    "We can bring her back!" Jeongyeon encouraged.
    "No." A cold voice uttered. It was Chaeyoung who had been quiet this entire time. She was sitting apart from the group.
    "No?" Sana speculated, "but we can-"
    "I said no." Chaeyoung calmly interrupted.
    "What makes you the leader?" Jeongyeon argued.
    Chaeyoung didn't look sad but very deep in thought, she looked at the group very seriously, "we can't risk losing anymore of you. Jihyo is now six and Sana is still weak. We need rest."
    Jeongyeon looked angered, "rest!" She beamed, "there's no time for rest here! We need to find Tzuyu and save her! Isn't that the purpose of this game!"
    Chaeyoung didn't make a face but kept staring at Jeongyeon, "isn't the purpose of this game to trust one another?"
    Jeongyeon lowered her eyebrows in anger.
     "Then trust me, Jeongyeon. Trust me Sana, Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo."
     "I trust you." Sana said smiling at Chaeyoung.
     Nayeon smiled, "I trust you too."
     "I trust Unnie." Jihyo exclaimed.
     Mina smirked, "you know I'll always trust you."
     Chaeyoung glanced at Jeongyeon who still seemed unsure.
      "Fine." Jeongyeon gave in, "but if we see Tzuyu, we help her." And Chaeyoung nodded.

      The girls decided to get the rest they needed.

      "Let me see that cut of yours." Nayeon removed the bandage off Sana's neck.
     "Since when are you a doctor?" Sana chuckled. But Nayeon didn't chuckle. She looked very serious.
     "I'm not." She finally responded, "but.....I wanted to be."
    "You?" Sana laughed, "your joking right?!"
    Nayeon looked annoyed at Sana, "does it look like I'm joking."
    Sana stopped laughing and became serious, "i had no idea."
    "That's cause you never asked." Nayeon shrugged.
    "So you'd only tell if someone asked?" Sana asked.
    "Well...." Nayeon hesitantly started, "it's not something I'm necessarily proud of."
    "Why?" Sana questioned, "being a doctor is amazing!"
    "We should talk about something else." Nayeon sighed.
    Sana was confused and concerned. How come she's never heard this before?
     "No." Sana demanded, "I want to know you Nayeon. I'm asking about you Nayeon. And if I know you well, you love to talk about yourself."
    "Not this time." Nayeon inquired, "I'm too ashamed."
    "It couldn't have been that bad." Sana encouraged, "I mean what's the worst you could've done."
    Nayeon stopped trying to reattach the bandage she looked down in silence.
    "Nayeon!" Sana lifted her chin. She was trying not to cry, "tell me."
    Nayeon sniffled, "you'll hate me."
     "I would never hate you." Sana reassured.
    "I've only told this to one other person. Jeongyeon." Nayeon sighed.
     "Ok." Sana nodded, "well, come on tell me."
     "Fine." Nayeon gave in, "but promise not to hate me."
     Sana smiled, "I promise."
      "Eleven years ago. When I was fourteen-"
Nayeon started, "I wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to help people. When I told my parents they were very excited and put into a class. I remember the very first class I took was a CPR class. My teacher told me I was the best in the class. I was so excited. But a couple days later, even before the very next session, I was walking with some of my friends on the beach. I heard some people yelling and I saw a life guard carrying a man towards the shore. I ran over there and saw the life guard doing CPR...."
      She paused, "it's ok." Sana empathized, "keep going."
      "I was so stupid," Said Nayeon, "I screamed, 'I know how to do CPR!' I thought it was my time to shine and show my parents that I was going to be a star. I told the life guard to call the ambulance because there was no phones around. So he trusted me and started running to get a phone. But......when I did CPR.....it wasn't working. I wasn't....doing it right.....and he died...."
     Tears came down Nayeon's face, "because of me that man died. If stupid arrogant me hadn't stepped in, he would've still been alive."
     Sana hugged Nayeon who had just finished putting back on the bandage.
     "Relax, it's not your fault, it's ok. It's in the past now anyways." Sana comforted.
     Nayeon sniffed, "your right. I'm sorry."
     "Don't be sorry." Sana patted, "thank you for telling me."
      "I need to stop crying." Nayeon chuckled, she turned to check on baby Jihyo who was playing some sort of hand game with Jeongyeon and Mina.
      Chaeyoung was still sitting by herself.
      "Why does this have to happen to her." Nayeon sighed. She was referring to Jihyo.
      "It's all the games fault." Sana blamed, "it's so cruel."
      "I mean. She's already six." Nayeon whimpered, "it will be too unbarring."
      "Jihyo." Sana called over and Jihyo happily pranced over to Nayeon and Sana and grabbed on to Nayeon sitting on her lap.
     "Are you feeling better Unnie!?" Jihyo said cheerfully.
     "I am!" Sana smiled, "spend some time here with your Nayeon Unnie. She's feeling down."
     Jihyo looked sadly at Nayeon, "what's wrong Unnie? Did I do something wrong?"
     Sana and Nayeon exchanged glances as Sana stood up to go be with Jeongyeon and Mina.
     "Of course you didn't do anything wrong." Nayeon assured smiling.
    "Oh good." Jihyo smiled, "so what's wrong then?"
    Nayeon sighed, "I just.....am tired and exhausted from all that has happened."
    Jihyo literally yawned, "me too." She then chuckled, "I have a joke for you!"
     Nayeon laughed, "go for it!"
    "What did the Buffalo say when it dropped it's son off at school?"
    "I don't what did it say?"
    "It's said, Bi-son!"
    Nayeon and Jihyo laughed. She was just too cute.
    "I've heard that one before!" Nayeon exclaimed, "but I don't remember where I-"
    "Jeongyeon Unnie!" She rejoiced.
    Nayeon's smile went away when she heard her name.
    "She said she's known for her dad jokes." Jihyo smiled, "Unnie!" But Nayeon wasn't paying attention, "Unnie?"
     "Don't listen to her." Nayeon suddenly whispered.
     "Why?" Jihyo pouted, "I like Jeongyeon Unnie."
     "Please do what I say ok?" Nayeon commanded.
     Jihyo sighed, "ok. I trust you."
     "Thank you." Nayeon smiled and got rid of the serious mood. She pinched her cheeks, "you are so cute. I'm going to miss you."
     "What?" Jihyo questioned the last part.
     "Oh nothing." Nayeon realized, "never mind."
     Jihyo started chuckling but suddenly the moment was interrupted, the room around Nayeon went black. She couldn't feel Jihyo on her lap anymore.
      "Jihyo!" She screamed, "Sana! Mina! Chaeyoung! Jeongyeon! Anybody!"
     It was silent. Completely silent. She was alone. And she had no idea where she was. Or what will happen.

        (Hi! I have nothing to say except enjoy! 😘)