The Hotel Part 2

In Saidatzu's room:

               "Wanna sleep on the left bed or the right bed?" Sana asked Tzuyu as they entered their room.
               "Hey!" Dahyun answered, "what about me?"
              "You don't want your own bed?" Asked Tzuyu surprised.
               "Me?" Dahyun seemed offended, "I would rather sleep with someone. You want me to be scared at night by myself!"
               Sana and Tzuyu's eyes widened at Dahyun sudden outburst.
               "Dahyun you sleep in your own bed at the dorm." Tzuyu scoffed.
               She looked down at the floor while fiddling with her feet, "well that's...different."
               "How?" Tzuyu argued.
                "It just is, ok!" Dahyun yelled scaring Tzuyu. She had never seen her this mad.
                "Woah. Calm down Dahyunie! It's ok!" Sana rubbed Dahyun's arm.
               "Don't call me that." Dahyun removed Sana's arm.
                'Did we do something wrong?' Thought Sana sadly.
               Tzuyu saw how much Sana was hurt by Dahyun's rejection and put a serious look on her face, "Unnie, I don't know why you are so moody but it is still not right to be rude. If you want I'll sleep with you for tonight. But you could've said it in a nicer way."
             This seemed to infuriate Dahyun, "well why don't you go sleep by yourself then Tzuyu! You are the loner anyways! You have no friends besides the twice members!"
             "Dahyun stop!" Sana screamed in a way that wasn't her normal high soft voice but deep and stern.
            Tzuyu stepped back from Dahyun, looking down at the ground.
            Dahyun quickly came back to her senses and realized what she did, "Tzuyu I-"
           "Don't worry about it." Tzuyu choked but faked a smile sitting on one of the beds, "I'll just sleep here and you two can sleep together."
         "Tzuyu no let me sleep-" Sana started but was interrupted.
         "No Sana. I'll sleep here. I would rather anyways." Tzuyu covered herself with the blankets and quickly turned around on her side.
        Dahyun felt so guilty. She didn't know what got into her at the moment.
       Sana shot a angry glare at Dahyun before getting in their bed and didn't dare say a word to her.
      After a minute of staring at the floor, Dahyun awkwardly walked over to the bed and fell down on her side. Sana didn't make a single move.
       'What have I done.' Dahyun thought as tears filled her eyes. She sobbed quietly to herself, 'you really messed up this time Dahyun.' 

       Sorry this was a really short part but it is very important!!! 😇