Arguments

Peacefully, in her deep beauty sleep, Jihyo was dreaming about sweet things. As a Goddess should. But eventually her sleep came to an end as a vibration occurred in her hand.
         "Ugh." She groaned turning around waking up to the shining lights through the curtain. To be honest it was one of her best sleeps in a very long time. She grabbed her phone and saw Momo's name appear on the screen.
        'We are at the lobby are you guys coming?' Then she looked at the time.
        'Oh my!' She thought, 'it's almost eight.'
        She quickly got out of bed and threw some clothes on. Then she looked at Mina and Chaeyoung who were both still sound asleep. But they were hugging each other both smiling in deep sleep.
       "Aww." Jihyo said to herself before shaking it off and tapping them awake.
      "Ahhh." Mina yawned and immediately felt Chaeyoung's arms around her. Then she remembered all that happened last night.

        But what exactly did happen last night.

       Chaeyoung sat up and wiped her eyes. "Come on you two it's almost 8! We need to be there at 9 o'clock sharp remember?" Jihyo scolded forcing them to get up and put some clothes on.
       Mina and Chaeyoung didn't say a word to each other this whole time. But Jihyo was desperate waiting for them to hurry up. But then she realized something odd.
       "What's with the sad faces?" Jihyo asked as she watched Mina and Chaeyoung slowly grab their things.
      "I don't know what your talking about." Mina said avoiding eye contact with Jihyo and walking to the door carrying her bag of stuff.
      "Come on let's go." Chaeyoung said following Mina.
      Jihyo raised an eyebrow. She wondered why they were so down all of a sudden. Little did she know they weren't the only ones off that morning.
       As they came into the lobby Jihyo smiled brightly, "so! Good morning everyone! Is everyone ready-" she paused looking at everyone.
       Nayeon and Momo were standing together looking tired and worn out. Jeongyeon was staring at her phone scrolling away. Dahyun was sitting on the floor three feet away from everyone and Sana and Tzuyu were standing awkwardly next to each other.
        'What-' Jihyo thought.
        "What in the world." She said out loud this time but quietly, "you guys look horrible. Did I do this?"
        The only person to speak up was Momo, "today is going to be weird. But I think everyone's ready." She smiled strangely.
        "Umm." Jihyo said confused. She walked over to Momo as the girls started walking out to the limo, "it certainly doesn't look like anyone's ready. What happened Momo?"
        Before Momo could answer they heard a small chuckle as Nayeon approached them, "Everything is fine!" She said in a very sarcastic tone. But Nayeon gazed at someone in particular. Jihyo followed her gaze to find Jeongyeon, eyes glued to her phone.
      Jihyo looked at Momo confused and Momo just shrugged, "I guess..." she started, "Nayeon was a little hurt cause Jeongyeon was ignoring her last night."
      "Oh." Jihyo rolled her eyes, "will those two ever stop fighting?" Momo shrugged again.
      "But I have no idea what's up with Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu. Or Mina and Chaeyoung. You were with them."
      Jihyo wondered for a minute, "well Mina and Chaeyoung were hungry so Chaeyoung went to get snacks and I fell asleep before she came back."
      "Well something must of happened while you were asleep." Momo suggested.
      "Well whatever it is I hope they talk it out cause today we need focus. You heard what the letter said, it's putting our relationships to the test!" Said Jihyo, "and we can't be like this if we're gonna do this so called 'test'"

      Chaeyoung was hesitant all morning about talking to Mina. She knew she wanted to her to forget what happened but how could she? She cared about Mina on an extremely deep level. And even now her eyes still hid pain inside them. Finally on the walk to the limo. Chaeyoung finally decided to ask.
       "Mina." She said shakily. Mina brushed her hair behind her ear to indicate that she was listening, "umm. So about last night-"
      "What about last night?" She immediately cut Chaeyoung off, "what is there to be said? I told you to forget that ever happened!"
      Chaeyoung was shocked, "But I wasn't...I didn't-"
      Mina sighed, "it's fine Chaeyoung. I just need done time ok?"
      "Ok." Chaeyoung said and nodded, to afraid to carry on. She was so confused.

      As for Tzuyu, Dahyun and Sana. Well Sana walked with Tzuyu all the way to the limo. Dahyun, who was walking by herself knew that they were talking about her.
      'I really didn't mean to take it that far. I lost control of myself. I truly didn't mean what I said to Tzuyu. But how can I tell her that? Ugh! I wish I could take back everything I said!' Dahyun thought hard to herself but didn't realize someone tapping her shoulder. It was Nayeon.
     "So." She said, "am I not the only one being ignored?"
    'Ignored?' Dahyun thought, "what do you mean?"
   Nayeon sighed, "Sana. Your definitely keeping your distance. Especially from Sana and Tzuyu."
   Dahyun sighed, "ugh. I deserve it. They probably hate me."
   "Hate you?" Nayeon seemed surprised, "why would they hate you?" And at the corner of her eye she saw a tear trickle down Dahyun's face.
    "I-I messed up Nayeon." Dahyun whimpered.
    "Oh no. What did you do?"
    "I got angry and said a very evil thing." Dahyun looked down emptily at the ground.
     Nayeon gasped, "No! Did you-"
    "Did i what?"
     "Did you curse! Child! Your precious tongue can be spoiled by simply being angry!"
    "No! No! What? Why in the heck would I curse? I'm too innocent for that!" Dahyun defended herself.
    "Oh thank God!" Nayeon was relieved, "so then what did you say?"
    "Ugh. Why does it even matter. They will never ever forgive me. Especially Tzuyu."
    "Oh come on it couldn't have been too bad. Just apologize sincerely from your heart."
    "It isn't that easy this time." Dahyun sighed but right after they heard Jihyo yelling  at them to hurry up.
   Nayeon drove again with no arguments and Jihyo sat next to her in the front seat.
    Awkwardness chilled every member down their spines.
    Dahyun was sitting on one side next to Chaeyoung and then Momo. And Mina was sitting on the other side next to Sana and Tzuyu.
    The silence on the back of the limo was driving Jihyo nuts. They received a mysterious letter and are on their way to experience an adventure or even a trap. They have no idea. But they are stupid enough to want to do it. But how can they do it if it's testing relationships. Obviously some things happened last night and she needed to get to the bottom of it.
     "Ugh!" Jihyo screamed almost running Nayeon into the car I'm front of her. She turned around seeing everyone's shocked faces.
     "You guys are so very strange today and I want to know why!" She looked around nobody wanting to speak up to her, "I wake up and Mina and Chaeyoung are as silent as a mouse. And I see Nayeon and Jeongyeon had some kind of issue with each other. And Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun I don't even know what happened but I know something did!"
      Still nobody moved or even raised their heads.
      "Mina! Chaeyoung! Tell me why  you were so quiet this morning!" Jihyo scolded staring down the two.
      Chaeyoung nervously looked at Mina and Mina was as nervous as she was.
      "I was-" Mina hesitated, "we were."
       "It's my fault." Chaeyoung suddenly spoke up on Mina's behalf, "I couldn't find any food and I was grumpy. I yelled at her on accident." She turned to Mina holding her hand, "Mina I am so sorry will you forgive me?"
       Mina was shocked at what Chaeyoung did for her, "umm" she stumbled, "yes-I forgive you."
      Jihyo sighed, "see that's exactly what needs to be done." She smiled turning to Jeongyeon, "Jeongyeon." She spoke firmly.
      Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo and sighed.
      "Ya Jeongyeon!" Nayeon yelled from the front of the car, "it's your turn to explain."
     "What do I even need to explain?" Jeongyeon sighed, "I did nothing wrong."
     "Nothing wrong!" Immediately everyone jumped as the car hauled to a stop.
     Nayeon jumped out of the driver's seat and slammed the door closed. She was angry as heck. She opened the door and walked straight to Jeongyeon.
     Tears were falling down her eyes, "you hate me! That's what you've done wrong! And I'm not joking anymore! Ever since yesterday you've been so much more annoyed with me! We used to love each other Jeongyeon! We would have all the fun in the world! And now all you do is roll your eyes at me or tease me like I'm some kind of pest!" She was now grabbing on to Jeongyeon's collar she wasn't crying but tears were falling down her face. No one had ever seen Nayeon this angry.
     But Jeongyeon was just shocked and in disbelief at what Nayeon just said.
      Jihyo was about to speak up but Sana stopped her.
       "Nayeon I-" Jeongyeon tried to say.
       "There's nothing for you to defend yourself Jeongyeon!" Nayeon interrupted suddenly.
        "Nayeon just please!" Jeongyeon begged, "let go of me! And I don't hate you!"
        "Oh wow!" Nayeon faked laughed and gripped Jeongyeon's collar harder, "of course you don't hate me! Oh I totally believe you now! Everything you did is made up through three words!" She was being extremely sarcastic.
        "Guys. Please just stop!" Sana ordered loudly. Sana hadn't spoken a word all morning, "it kills me seeing you two fight like this!"
       "She's right." Jihyo ordered completely shaken from Nayeon's angry voice, "we can't risk anymore arguments because what we are about to do requires strength in each other."
       Everybody stopped looking Jihyo. They all knew that they were not all together right now.
       "I'll drive." Jihyo instructed, "we're almost there anyways. Nayeon come sit up with me." Nayeon followed after looking one more time harshly at Jeongyeon.
       Jihyo never got to Dahyun, Tzuyu and Sana but she realized she could start another fight that could ruin them all. All she could do now was hope that the members can fix it soon.

        "Guys." Momo said alerting everyone who had been sleeping, "we're here."

(There's the next chapter I hope you like it! And please keep reading!!! 🙃🙃)