Where to go

"Wow." Said Momo in disbelief. 
             "Probably just some weird fan mail." Jeongyeon suggested.
              "No Jeongyeon!" Sana replied "it's a real address!" She pulled out another piece of small paper which had an address on the front of it.
           Tzuyu looked around observing what was going on, "sounds fun." She said nodding with delight.
           Nayeon lowered her eyebrows towards Tzuyu.
           "Tzuyu! It's says it that Makes one of us will betray the rest!" Sana added in a nervous tone.
           "Well," Tzuyu started, "at least it's more interesting than being stuck here all day."
          "What the heck Tzuyu you were being as crazy as me just a second ago!" Dahyun snapped back.
           Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "well I'm in. And Tzuyu is too." 
            "This sounds suspicious." Jiyho said thinking about what she should do.
            Nayeon sighed, "I'm in I guess." She paused, "and so is Jeongyeon."
            Jeongyeon made a face that she almost looked offended.
             "Guys what if this is some of trick?" Sana said, "we could be lead to some trap."
             "It's too real to be a trick." Mina replied.
              "What does that even mean?" Dahyun questioned.
              "I don't know but it gives me a weird feeling and I like it." Answered Mina.
              "So that means you in?" Asked Chaeyoung. And Mina nodded.
              "Momo, Jiyho, Dahyun, Jeongyeon?" Asked Chaeyoung.
              "You know I don't have a choice." Jeongyeon answered, sighing.
              "I guess I'll go." Dahyun seemed quite hesitant about her decision. She seemed a bit nervous in her statement, "it just reminds me of those notes people get in horror movies and what if someone gets murdered or something!"  Her slightly worried expression turned to a huge concern.
            "Oh I like horror movies!" Jiyho said excitedly, "sorry Sana but I think I'm going."
            Sana sighed turning to Momo, "Momo what are you doing?"
             "Well Sana everyone else is going." Momo trembled.
             Sana sighed, "you want to go don't you?"
             "I think it will be fine, Sana." Jiyho suggested.
             "And we will be there to protect you." Nayeon added.
              "We will?" Tzuyu gave Nayeon a sarcastic look.
              "You need to protect me too!" Dahyun mentioned. But her comment was ignored when Mina and Jeongyeon walked out the door and headed to there car. Soon, the rest of the girls followed.
              Twice quickly snook past their managers room and got into the car.
              Everyone piled into the back of the limousine without being seen.
              "Ummm who's gonna drive?" Chaeyoung asked.
             "Oh yes I'll drive!!" Nayeon shouted raising her hand but a hand stopped her before she could reach the wheel. It was Jeongyeon.
             "Do you even have a license?" She asked making a face towards her.
            Nayeon rolled her eyes and pushed Jeongyeon's hand off of the wheel, "of course I do." She smirked, "unlike you, I spent my time diligently studying for the drivers test."
             "Ugh." Jeongyeon gave up and let Nayeon take the wheel, sitting in the passengers seat.
             Meanwhile there was a chuckle in the back of the limo, "you studying?" Tzuyu laughed, "ya right."
             "Shut up!" Nayeon called from the front glancing around at the outside of the car trying to remember how to drive.
            In the back of the limo, Sana and Jihyo were sitting the closest to the doors. Dahyun, Tzuyu sitting behind Sana and Chaeyoung, Mina and Momo sitting behind Jihyo.
            As Jihyo nervously watched Nayeon play with the gears she felt a squeeze in her hand and felt Chaeyoung little hand holding on tight to hers.
           "Unnie." She softly said to Jihyo, "I'm a little concerned."
           Before Jihyo could answer all the girls let out a shriek as the limo jerked backwards. Jeongyeon smacked Nayeon in the shoulder and Nayeon just guiltily smiled.
           "Never mind. We are going to die." Chaeyoung said but this time everyone could hear.
        Jihyo and the others laughed at this remark as the car finally turns its way around and is off before any managers could find that they were out there.

         They didn't exactly know where they were going but they were going somewhere. The limo was quiet for while. The girls had no clue what to speak about. But most of them were just tired. That's when they realized their stupidity. Or when Dahyun realized.
         "Guys." Dahyun suddenly spoke up breaking the silence, "didnt the letter say to be their at 9 o'clock. And plus it said get a good nights sleep. What are we doing out here on our way there when we should be getting some sleep."
        Suddenly everyone realized how stupid they were. Dahyun watched as Sana eyes widened.
        "Yah!" Jeongyeon smacked Nayeon again.
        "What! It's not just me we're all stupid!"
        "Well you should've remembered you read the letter!"
         "Well everyone heard it."
         "Enough." Jihyo interrupted, "it's too late to go back now. Well just find a hotel and stay the night there."
         No one argued and agreed with Jihyo that they needed their rest.
         "There!" Jeongyeon yelled who startled everyone and awoke peaceful Chaeyoung and Dahyun who were sleeping on Mina and Sana's laps.
         Nayeon stopped the car in front of a large building that said, "comfort Inn and Suites"
         "Geez you woke the Maknae's up!" Momo whined.
         But Sana laughed as she pointed to Tzuyu who had her head back, mouth wide open snoring.
         Silently everyone laughed at Tzuyu's sleeping face as Sana bent over and kissed her forehead sending her eyes straight open and in fury.
        "Yah!" Tzuyu fired pushing Sana away from her. But Sana just laughed and joined the rest of the members outside the car.
       As the other members worked on situating rooms Sana looked down to see short little Dahyun staring directly up into Sana eyes.
       "What's wrong." Sana stuck out her lower lip and matched Dahyun's height. Dahyun's eyes were red with tiredness and Sana knew she needed rest, "you look so tired dubu." She said while stroking her hair.
       But her response was not expected. "You kissed Tzuyu on the forehead." She pouted, "now I need a kiss on the forehead."
        Sana laughed, "but why? I give you kisses all the time. Why get jealous?"
        Dahyun frowned and continued to stare Sana down. Sana couldn't resist Dahyun's cuteness and quickly gave her a peck on the forehead making Dahyun smile and satisfied.
        "Come on." Tzuyu said grabbing Sana and Dahyun's arms. "We're roommates tonight."

        Thanks to all who happened to stumble upon my story! I promise that the next chapter start off the action! If you keep reading I will post a chapter a day! 😊