Trust Issues

The memory was like a daze inside Nayeon's head. As soon as the nine of them walked inside the door slammed shut into the dark room.
                      "What is this!" Jihyo yelled, "whoever is in here, come out!"
                      "I'm scared." Nayeon felt a small hand touch her arm. It was dark but she could tell that it was Momo.
                    Suddenly the bright blue lights flash on and a familiar voice rings over the house. 'Mars' explains the game, to everyone's fright and they get colorful suits.
                 Nayeon didn't seem scared but confused, she peered at her red suit and wondered if she remembered it. She remembered glimpses but not entire memories.
The girls all then retreat to the room filled couches. It was dusty and musty but they managed to clean it up.
All the members were afraid and talking amongst each other about what was happening. All the new stuff like "The Test" and poisons.
"So what do you think?" Momo approached Nayeon who was sitting on the couch with a confused expression, "you've been completely silent after we got inside. Did you really remember all this stuff about 'The Test'?"
           "I don't....know." Nayeon could do nothing but answer in a confused state.
          "What about Jeongyeon?" She asked, "is everything good with you two. You were upset earlier." 
        "Oh ya." Nayeon remembered, "I did get mad at Jeongyeon. I mean she's been incredibly rude to me this whole time. I got really mad. But suddenly I had this strange feeling, Momo. And suddenly I wasn't mad anymore. I had this overwhelming sense of....what was it? Almost like, Guilt."
       "Guilt?" Momo questioned.
       "Yes." Nayeon clarified, "it must of part of something that happened when I experienced this before."
       Momo nodded along to Nayeon but suddenly everything around them was quiet. Everyone was looking at Nayeon.
       Nayeon, feeling the pressure from everyone's eyes looks up to see the twice members crossing their arms and staring deep down into Nayeon's soul.
       "What?" She questioned.
        The only person to speak up was Jeongyeon, "Nayeon. You've been so weird. Care to explain. Or....are you the traitor?"
         "Me traitor?!" She exclaimed, "I already told you guys! I don't know what's happening to me! I'm just trying to figure this all out so none of you die!"
        "There she goes with her visions of us dying again." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.
        "Nayeon. Maybe it's just a stress thing or something." Jihyo tried to reason, "this is all very new to us. We just need to talk it out to figure this all out."
      "It's not new to me." Nayeon whispered under her breath. Then she extended her voice, "fine. Don't believe me if you don't want to. But you'll be thanking me later when I remember the events leading up to all of your deaths so I can prevent them!"
      "We are not going to die, Nayeon." Mina replied.
      "Not if we work together." Chaeyoung assured.
     "You guys don't understand." Nayeon bit her lip, "I mean, I don't understand either. But I know I'm telling the truth. Sana? You believe me right?"
       Sana didn't say a word and just shrugged slightly. 
      "Guys. Just let her off the hook for a second please!" Momo finally put an end to the ganging up on Nayeon.
      Everyone then walked away from the two and went on to their own conversations, "thank you." Nayeon thanked Momo.
      "Momo." Jihyo called, "come I need to say something to you for a second." 
      Momo looked back at Nayeon, "I don't know who the traitor is. But I believe it's not you, Nayeon. I trust you."
      Nayeon lowered her eyebrows at that statement, "all I know is that I trust you." Nayeon whimpered. And suddenly she had another vision.
      She saw Momo. Momo was on her knees, pleading to someone. That someone was holding a knife! Suddenly that person lifted Momo up by the collar and began stabbing her aggressively until Momo was lying on the floor dead.
      "No...." Nayeon cracked. As the person turned around Nayeon could see who it was and as soon as she saw her she almost gasped super loud. It was Tzuyu. Tzuyu was holding the bloody knife in her hands and had splashed of blood on her shirt.
     "T-Tzuyu." Nayeon whimpered but quickly the vision stopped.
     "Nayeon." Tzuyu whispered snapping her out of it. Nayeon was still shocked from seeing Tzuyu kill Momo. She was about to speak loudly and tell them but she realized no one would believe her if she tried to tell.
     "Nayeon unnie. Are you ok?" Tzuyu asked sitting next to Nayeon.
     "Umm. Umm yeah I'm ok." She hesitated. She didn't know how dangerous Tzuyu was. Obviously dangerous to kill Momo.
     "You know." Tzuyu started, "I believe you."
    "Believe what?" Asked Nayeon.
     "All the things you said." Tzuyu said, "I mean it makes sense because this place is so weird I wouldn't be surprised if we died here."
     "Oh. Thank you." Nayeon said not making eye contact with the tall girl.
      "Also, unnie, I'm really hungry. You wanna go check out the kitchen with me?" She innocently asked.
     Nayeon didn't even comprehend what Tzuyu because she was so busy thinking about the vision she just had. So Nayeon felt the strong urge to say yes.
    "Sure Tzu." She agreed almost immediately.
     "Yay!" Tzuyu cheered, "great! Let's go!" She grabbed Nayeon's hand and pulled her up off of the couch and off into the hallway.
      Nayeon went to Tzuyu to the kitchen but little did she know she was about to remember what exactly happened in the kitchen the first time.

          (Sorry it's been a while since I updated. 🥲 I'm really trying lol)