Savior Unnie

Nayeon and Tzuyu found the abandoned kitchen they passed on their way to their current room. Nayeon was almost numb from all the strange feelings circulating throughout her body. Some of her members were calling her out to be the traitor. She was sure she wasn't the traitor! Was she?
              "All the food is rotten." Tzuyu pouted closing another cabinet.
             "Well, it is a haunted house, Tzuyu. No one probably ever comes here." Nayeon replied.
              But slowly as the two progressed Nayeon began to notice some things that made her head spin. The kitchen became suddenly repetitive and it made Nayeon feel dizzy.
            Suddenly Nayeon felt like she couldn't move anymore.
           "Unnie, are you ok?" Nayeon felt Tzuyu's hand on her shoulder, "you look sick."
          Of course, Nayeon felt sick. Suddenly, a short and vivid vision flashed into her mind. It was like she was still conscious but dreaming at the same time.
       She flashes of Tzuyu. She was yelling and screaming. Seconds later she saw Tzuyu in the same place except she was crying. The words flew through her head of Tzuyu telling her past story. It was like a file of information came back to Nayeon.
       "Nayeon! Unnie!" The words that snapped Nayeon out of her trans.
        The visions had stopped but Nayeon remembered what happened. She remembered Tzuyu telling them about how she was bullied in the past. The girls in her school bullied her for not having any friends. And also, Dahyun. She told about Dahyun. Dahyun was mean to her.
       "Did you have the weird flashes again?" Tzuyu asked.
      Nayeon ignored the question completely and directly said to Tzuyu, "it wasn't Dahyun. She hurt you so bad but it wasn't her fault. It wasn't her fault Tzuyu. Somebody poisoned her or tricked her or something."
      Tzuyu was shocked, "how-how did you know? Did Sana tell you? Did Dahyun tell you?"
     "I-I do remember." Nayeon hesitated, "you-you were bullied, relentlessly as a child. Hearing it from Dahyun though, broke your heart because you thought she was your friend."
     Tzuyu could barely say a word but she kept her cool, "Nayeon."
     "I'm actually remembering things!" Nayeon smiled, "maybe I can save you after all!"
     "Nayeon."
    "Tzuyu! I can do this! I-"
     "Nayeon!" Tzuyu yelled, "unnie, what are you talking about? Bullying? I have no idea what your talking about. It must've been a glitch in your visions."
    "What? But how? It's exactly what I remembered!" Nayeon defended.
     Tzuyu crossed her arms, awkwardly, "well that never happened, ok!"
     Nayeon became afraid of the angry girl, "oh. I'm sorry." But Nayeon was so sure she remembered all the Tzuyu has said. Could it have been a glitch?
     "I realize that it's a topic to celebrate and I'm sorry." Nayeon apologized, "you can always feel ok to tell us anything you know. Especially me. I will always listen. Tzuyu?" She didn't answer Nayeon.
     Tzuyu who was just standing next to Nayeon was now gone!
      "Tzuyu!" Nayeon yelled running to find Tzuyu and she finally found her. She was turned away from Nayeon and staring creepily at something. Was it...a toaster!
     Nayeon, under her breath, spoke, "I'm not letting this happen again!"
     Nayeon quickly jumped and grabbed the toaster she tossed across the room and out of sight.
     Tzuyu's eyes looked dazed but she didn't pass out. Instead, she started blinking, and turned around back towards Nayeon.
     Nayeon was out of breath from shock. She didn't remember but somehow she had the reflex to deal with the toaster faster than anything.
     "Nayeon." Tzuyu mumbled.
     "Are you ok, Tzu?" She asked.
     "Did you know that was going to happen too?" She asked her unnie.
     "I don't know." Nayeon replied.
      Tzuyu eyes suddenly began to fill up with tears, "I believe you, unnie. I believe everything you said."
      Nayeon became confused. Why was Tzuyu so upset? Nayeon raced to hug crying Tzuyu, "what do you mean?" She asked.
      Tzuyu sniffled, "because you were right. I was bullied. Dahyun did hurt me. She broke my heart, Nayeon. You knew all of it."
      "That toaster is a poison." Nayeon stated, "but I know that Dahyun is innocent."
      "How?" Tzuyu asked.
      "Because you said you saw it in your poisoned state." Nayeon claimed. 
      "You just saved me from the poison, Unnie." Said Tzuyu.
      "So..."Nayeon realized, "oh gosh. You're right. I just saved you. Now you won't see how Dahyun is innocent. And no one will believe me!"
      "I believe you." Tzuyu comforted.
     "Really?"
     "We just got to ask Dahyun about what she remembers. You think she got poisoned by the real traitor. Maybe she can tell us who it is?" Tzuyu suggested.
      "Maybe." Nayeon agreed, "or maybe we don't even need Dahyun to tell us. Maybe I can remember. Somehow. I need to remember who the real traitor is. And I need to remember how to stop her from killing us all."

       (Let's get to 5k guys! If we do I'll post more often!!! Also, what do you think? Do you like it the story?)