Chaeyoung's Secrets

"Help!" Nayeon screamed pounding on invisible black walls. It had been already five minutes and she couldn't hear anything. None of her members or baby Jihyo, who was just sitting on her lap a second ago.
           Eventually Nayeon gave up knowing there was no one, "maybe I'm dead." Nayeon sighed and sat down. She couldn't see a single thing. And the silence around her was killing her.
        She had to keep talking to herself before the silence could drive her insane but the more she did the more her words got twisted up.
         "Help!!!!" Nayeon kept crying over and over. The darkness was merciless around her.
        Nayeon was screaming so loud and rashly that she didn't realize the other person screaming as well.
        "Nayeon!" She screamed, "Nayeon!" Nayeon became scared and turned around in fright.
      It was Dahyun.
        "Dahyun!" Nayeon yelled moving towards her, "where are we!"
        Dahyun was wearing casual clothes and looked completely normal, "Nayeon! You need to listen to me!"
         "What?!" Nayeon sounded back totally afraid of what was going on.
         "This isn't a game!" Dahyun yelled furiously, "we were tricked! Don't let us come here Nayeon!"
        Nayeon became utterly confused, "what? I don't understand. This isn't a game?"
        "No!" Cried Dahyun.
        "Dahyun, I don't understand!" Nayeon beckoned but was cut of short by veering sounds around her.
        "Your fading away!" Dahyun yelled trying to get closer to Nayeon but not too close, "remember what I told you. This is a warning."
       "I-!" Nayeon tried to yell but suddenly Dahyun disappeared and so did the darkness. Light fled the room again and Nayeon could feel and sense the warmth of Jihyo sitting in her lap.
     She was back. They all were. When they saw each other, chaotic screams filled the air.
    "Shush!" Chaeyoung yelled silencing everyone. Apparently everyone went to the darkness, "something has happened and we need to figure out why." There was Chaeyoung taking the leadership role again.
     Little Jihyo was sobbing while grabbing on to Nayeon.
     "I saw Momo!" Jeongyeon cried, "I saw her she came to me!"
     "I saw Dahyun!" Nayeon shouted as well, "she told me that this isn't a game!"
     Chaeyoung looked confused, "what else did she say, Nayeon?"
     Nayeon thought so hard but those words were all she could remember. Being in the silent darkness drove her insane and so she didn't remember most of what happened.
     "I don't remember." She admitted, "that's all I heard her say."
    "Momo said something about helping her." Jeongyeon added in, "or saving us. I...don't remember either."
    "I don't understand." Added Mina, "I didn't see anyone."
   "Me either." Replied Chaeyoung.
   "Jihyo?" Nayeon patted scared Jihyo but her cries sounded different this time it sounded younger, "oh my goodness!" Nayeon yelled looking at Jihyo's face, "how much time has gone by?"
    Jeongyeon looked at her watch, "it's been four hours?!"
    "It felt like ten minutes in that darkness!" Nayeon added feeling scared, she was losing Jihyo quickly.
    "Sana." Chaeyoung asked bringing everyone's attention to very silent Sana.
    "I-I." Sana hesitated, "I don't understand."
    "Who did you see?" Chaeyoung questioned.
    Sana stayed quiet.
     "Sana I said who did you see?!" Chaeyoung pleaded louder.
     "Tzuyu." Sana finally answered, "I saw Tzuyu. She said she was...." Sana paused wondering, "she said she was something but...I don't remember."
    "But Momo and Dahyun are dead." Said Mina, "how is Tzuyu there too?"
   "Good question." Nayeon concluded.
    Chaeyoung suddenly looked worried, "I'm going to go outside for a second. I'll be right back."
     "Don't go!" Begged Jeongyeon, "it's too dangerous."
     Chaeyoung smiled weakly, "relax. I'll be fine. I just....need to get my worries out. I won't go far I promise."
      "Fine." Jeongyeon gave in, "but be back soon."
      Chaeyoung nodded and proceeded out the door. As soon as she shut the door she dashed off to exactly where she planned to go. To the same place where Dahyun locked herself up and Tzuyu saved her.
      Chaeyoung ran and ran to the room, she needed to find Tzuyu before it was too late.
      She dashed around the corner and saw the room ahead. She stopped and looked at the blood print that was still there from Dahyun  and quickly opened the door.
      But she was too late. As she feared. Tzuyu was laying lifeless on the ground. With a stab mark through her chest. And blood surrounding her body.

      (Here is another chapter. The next chapter will be intense and sad so keep reading! Make sure to vote and comment!!!)