I'm Not Leaving You

Jeongyeon Flashback POV

            It was my birthday today! My best friend, Minjun and I were going to the beach to spend the day. It was where we both went when we wanted to spend time together. He was new to the school I went too. Knowing a thing or two about being bullied, I helped him get rid of a few drunk college kids who were smashing bottles against his body. He thanked me and he said he thought he was going to die that day. As a result we became good friends. I didn't have any friends besides him because all the girls my age thought of me as a piece of trash. And the boys didn't even know I existed because the girls made sure I never talked to one. Minjun would always say it was because they were jealous of how pretty I was.
         Minjun meant the world to me. So for my birthday we decided to spend the day at the beach. He was the toughest boy I knew, even though he was a year older than me. I had no idea he dealt with bullies his life. That was one of the many things we had in common.
         The day of my birthday we were casually walking down the sand when I looked away at the waters for one second. I didn't even notice him being dragged away by large men. I turned and he was gone.
         "Minjun!" I shouted, "Minjun! Minjun!" I shouted over and over again.
        Finally I saw a lifeguard blowing the life out of his whistle carrying Minjun's wet body out of the sea.
        I began to sob, "they must have thrown him in the water! Is he dead!"
        "Jeongyeon!" I heard a scream behind me. It was my father.
        "Dad!" I screamed. But I needed to get to Minjun.
       "Where have you been Jeongyeon! Come here this instant!" He demanded.
      But I ran for it.
       "I know CPR!" I heard a younger voice yell at the lifeguard. I couldn't see her face clearly.
      Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist and started carrying me the other way.
      "No! Let me go! Minjun!" I scream but I was shoved in the car.
       I had no idea what happened to Minjun. Until the next day. I called him over and over again but he still wasn't answering.
       I was so worried I but I thought that maybe I was too worried and that he was probably fine. That was until I turned on the news. I did it just to make sure but as soon as I saw the screen I felt faint.
        There was Minjun's picture on the screen saying that he drowned.

                              Present:

          Both Sana and Nayeon were in complete utter shock. Nayeon had tears flowing down her face.
           "I didn't know it was you," Jeongyeon sobbed, "until you told me."
          Nayeon could barely talk, "I'm-I'm so so sorry Jeongyeon."
          She shakes herself, "now is not the time anymore Nayeon. We need to get Sana out and we need to get to higher ground."
          Jihyo was crying the life out herself in Nayeon's arms. The lava was coming to close. They needed to move. And the water in the container was up to Sana's chin.
           Sana shook herself off and turned on her serious mode, "Nayeon! Take Jihyo and get to higher ground!" And Nayeon just obeyed without saying a word.
           "I need to get you out!" Jeongyeon yelled punching on every part of the glass. There were still tears in her eyes.
          "You need to go Jeongyeon. The lava is coming closer." She said gently touching the glass.
        "No! I can't! I can't leave you here!" Jeongyeon cried pounding as hard as she could.
       "Jeongyeon you have to!" Sana yelled before water rosé above her mouth. She took a deep breath and floated in the water.
       Jeongyeon stopped pounding and leaned on the glass crying.
       She felt Sana put her hand on the glass where hers was. Jeongyeon then choked on her tears.
       The lava was inches away from Jeongyeon's feet. It was unfortunately too late for her to escape.
       As Jeongyeon closed her eyes she said for the last time, "I'm not leaving you. You are not dying alone."

        (Hi guys! I know there are not THAT many reading my story but I really do hope it impacted you in some way. I know the story is coming to a close and I'm at a loss....

So what do you guys think?

Should I make this book extended?

Or should I end it................

Please comment:

Thank you ;)