The Diamond Kahuna

Start from the beginning

Damie:Nice. This should be interesting. I'll take a look.

He then read the books and talked with Lillie about Nebby along with how she was thinking of a way to get him home.

After thanking Burnet for an amazing opportunity to learn about these wormholes,Damie heads to Konikoni City to find Olivia.

When he got outside,he saw an Ultra Wormhole in the sky for a second before it disappered.

Damie:Whoa.

He keeps that in his mind before heading off to Konikoni.

(Mallow and Lana talking about Damie transition)

The boy was in the city where he was going to look for the grand trial's location called the Ruins of Life.

As he was going down the road,he found a two people dressed in white going against some Skull grunts.

Blanc Girl:Team Skull! Give back that Pokemon! 

Skull Grunt 1:Don't give me trouble! I'll reduce you to rubble! 

Skull Grunt 2:That's right! We're gonna sell this Pokemon to get rich,and we won't make no bones about it! If you want it back,you're gonna have to take it!

The man with green turned to the girl.

Green Man:Stand firm! Think of what the president would say! 

Blanc Girl:That's what you say,Chief! But you don't lift a finger! 

Green Man:Why,I am the Aether Foundation's last line of defense! What would become of the foundation if something were to happen to me now?

Damie(Thoughts):Really? Time to step in.

He goes up to them and gets their attention.

Green Man:Ah! Here is a promising young Trainer! Fight in my stead,child,and rout these Team Skull ruffians. I will bestow honor upon you,if you do! 

Skull Grunt 1:Are you ready? Cause I was born ready,yo!

(One Battle Later)

Unsurprisingly,Damie was able to beat the grunt and save the Slowpoke.