chapter seventy two

Start from the beginning

Beca chuckled, shaking her head, "No. and no demon spawn shall come out of me. I had some other news to tell you.."

"What's up? You know you can tell us anything." Cynthia Rose said.

"Yeah, like you could tell me your deepest darkest secret and I promise not to tweet them out on twitter and get famous." Fat Amy said, glancing away.

Beca gasped, "Wait that was you that- you know what, never mind."

"When we went to that party, one of DJ Khaled's personal music executives came to me. I got to use Khaled's beat pad and I made something. Well Theo showed that something to Khaled and long story short.. The Bella's won't be opening. I will be. I-I'm really sorry guys. I tired vouching for you guys and I didn't want to take the deal but-"

"-Beca, that's great news!" Emily spoke with excitement.

"Yeah, that's amazing! I mean this is like a really great opportunity and I knew if any of us got offered to do a solo performance, I mean I think we'd take it." Stacie said, looking around at the girls who nodded.

"We're really happy for you, Beca." Cynthia Rose smiled softly.

"I'm so lucky this makeup is waterproof." Beca sucked in a breath to keep herself from crying and Aubrey hugged her, "I love you guys so much."

"We love you too."

— • —

It was that time. The Bella's and I were backstage with Beca before she went on and we had to go back to our seats. I let the other girls talk to my sister for a little bit before they left to sit down in the front row, leaving just Beca and I.

"I'm nervous." She admitted instantly, gripping the microphone tight in small hands.

"It's definitely something that doesn't go away. I still get nervous. I wish I could give you some tips on how not to be, but you're a Mitchell and no matter what happens, you're gonna kill it. I'm proud of you, sis. I'm starting to think you're the main character after all." I laughed.

The brunette laughed along with me, "You know even if you don't know what to say, somehow you end up saying the right thing anyways."

"Well, thanks." I nudged her, "Now go show everybody you're not just some ordinary music producer."

"I'm Beca fucking Mitchell." The singer smirked.

"Damn right."

I found my seat next to Chloe and the lights dimmed, one lone spotlight hovering over the mic where my sister would soon stand. I was excited, proud, a mix of all the happy emotions not even drugs could give me.

My sister appeared on stage and used the foot pad on the floor next to the mic and began recording and harmonizing her vocals together beautifully. Fat Amy was tearing up already.

"Heaven knows I was just a young boy, didn't know what I wanted to be.." She sang.

"I was every little hungry Schoolgirl's pride and joy, and I guess it was enough for me. To win the race? A prettier face! Brand new clothes and a  big fat place on your rock and roll TV. But today the way I play the game is not the same No way. Think I'm gonna get myself happy." She sang, taking the mic off the stand and walking towards the edge of the stage.

"I think there's something you should know." Beca sang, putting the mic up to Fat Amy's lips.

"I think it's time I told you so.." Fat Amy sang, following Beca onto stage and the rest of us did the same.

"There's something deep inside of me.." Cynthia Rose sang, the rest of the Bella's and I harmonizing.

The further they sang the song, the lights turned on and there was a light performance, adding volume and flair to the performance. The Bella's were back for one last show and the crowd was loving them. Beca rocked the stage, acting like the main character she was and to my surprise, the lead singer of Evermoist threw me her guitar with a wink. I caught it and started doing a guitar solo. After the solo, the song became quieter and more soft. The lights dimmed once more, the Bella's and I in the shadows as the spotlight shown on Beca.

My sister finished out the song, the girls in tears and I couldn't lie and say there weren't a few tears pricking my eyes. Once the final chords of the music faded out, the crowd went wild and cheered. We all ran over to Beca, engulfing one another in a group hug.

Aubrey nudged me, "I always knew you were a Bella."

I laughed and shook my head, "I'm just glad I didn't have to wear the outfit."

"I love you awesome nerds." Beca sniffled.

a/n: the third movie section is complete. what kind of things do you want to see in the epilogue other than babies? let me know!

hope you enjoyed the chapter! thanks for reading <3