chapter fifty one

YOUR POV:

All of the hoola hooping, attempts at putting a sword that was one fire in their mouth (Fat Amy), some very strange looking basket tosses and lots of other.. Interesting.. Things.. Chloe called rehearsal over, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

I made my way over to my sister who was shoving her laptop and equipment into her bag, "You guys did.. A lot of different things today."

"We're gonna have to step up our game if we want to beat DSM." She said.

I nodded, "True. But I mean this seems like a lot. I mean flaming sword deepthroating?"

Beca sighed, "Ask Fat Amy. That was all her."

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but is it weird that we didn't get around to singing today?" Emily came over to us, unscrewing the cap on her water bottle and took a sip.

"It's tough to sing without the arrangements which are on me. So thank you for reminding me." Beca said and I could tell that she was getting a little overwhelmed.

I looked between my sister and the youngest member of the group, "You wanna do some singing, Em?"

"Yeah but I mean it's not a big- wait." Eventually Emily caught on to what I was suggesting.

"You mean go to L.A.?" My sister asked.

I shrugged, "We could. We could spend the night. I'll get us a hotel."

"A hotel?" Chloe furrowed her eyebrows and I could tell that she was trying not to let her hurt show.

"Not what you think baby, I promise. Emily wants to sing, I thought I could help out and record a few songs. We'd go to L.A. and I can get us a hotel. But I won't do it if you don't think it's a good idea. I know you want to focus on worlds."

"Well I mean here you are supporting me and the girls, I wanna support you too. We can go to L.A. This way I can come with you and not have to worry about missing you." Chloe beamed, proud of her thinking.

I chuckled, kissing her forehead, "So, L.A. for the night?"

"Fuck it." Beca shrugged, "I'm down."

"Oh I'm so down!" Emily grinned, "But I need to shower."

The other two agreed and we all went back to the Bella house. I laid in the red head's bed while she was in the shower.

Blond Don: Travis my man

Drummer Boy: Blond Don! I've missed you!

Blond Don: heading to L.A. tonight to record. Bringing my sister and my ginger if you wanna drop by the studio later

Drummer Boy: you know I'm there. Can't wait to meet your girl! Let's get to working on this album

Blond Don: I'll text you when I'm there. Tell Kourt I said hi

The bathroom door opened and steam tumbled out, Chloe walking out a few moments later and my mouth watered at the sight of her in nothing but a black lace bra with matching black lace pantie's. She didn't even really acknowledge that I was sitting on her bed, walking over towards her dresser still towel drying her hair. Tossing the towel onto the bed, she bent over to rummage through the bottom drawer of her dresser.

Her plump and round ass was spilling out of her thong, just begging to be touched and smacked. Ugh my handprint would look so good on her ass cheek. I grabbed the towel off her bed and turned her around, smashed our lips together and tied the towel around her wrists.