chapter nine

YOUR POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I looked next to me to see Chloe naked laying on her stomach. The sheets were barely covering her ass as her toned back was on display. The memories of last night came flooding back and a pit formed in my stomach. It's not that I had any regrets, I just hope she didn't.

Carefully I got out of the bed and grabbed my clothes off the floor and got dressed, looking back at Chloe every so often to make sure she was still sleeping. The thought occurred to me that I had never told her I had a dick, she found out last night and I was scared she was gonna judge me. A small part of me tried to reassure myself that she wouldn't have sucked me off so good if she was disgusted, but I didn't want to face her right now.

Once I was dressed, I slipped out of her dorm and made it back to mine. When I got in, my sister was laying down on my bed with her phone up to her ear. When I walked in she dropped her phone and sat up.

"Can you not answer your phone?"

"It's dead." I grunted, feeling in need of a shower.

"I saw you leave with Chloe last night but you didn't return any of my calls. I was worried the red head went all Chucky on you or something."

I laughed lightly, "No no. I'm perfect."

Beca smirked, "A murder was committed though. The murder of that pussy!!!" Beca yelled and cheered like a frat boy until we both started laughing.

"Shut up." I playfully rolled my eyes, running my fingers through my hair.

"Can't believe you did the walk of shame." The brunette teased before standing up from my bed, "Come on, go and shower. You're coming with me to the Bella's practice."

"I can't. I have a uh, I have a thing." I cleared my throat.

My sister just looked at me for a second, "Stop being weird and come on. You're not gonna avoid her. What's the problem?"

"I just- I never told her about my dick. She found out last night."

"Did she say anything then?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. If she was disgusted by you then she wouldn't have basically dry humped you at the party. Now shower, I'll be waiting." My sister said, giving me no room to even disagree and say no.

— • —

Once Beca and I got there, the other girls were sitting around in metal chairs. Chloe was standing next to Aubrey. Her ginger hair was tied up in a messy bun and she wore some black leggings and a white tank top. Aubrey glanced at us and when she saw Beca, she put a tally mark next to her name.

"What are you doing here? You're not apart of the Bella's." Aubrey asked me.

"Aubrey." Chloe cut in.

"Ouch." I feigned being hurt, "You wound me sweetheart. I'm here for my sister and that's all. Promise I won't get in the way."

Aubrey let out a small huff, "Fine. Now as you all can see, Kori is not here. Last night she was treble boned and disinvited."

"That oath was serious?" Beca scoffed.

"Yeah that's not fair. Chloe got railed by y/n last night." One girl pointed out.

I sucked in a breath, glancing at Chloe to see her already looking at me, her cheeks pink and a small smile playing on her lips.

"Go talk to her." Beca nudged me.

I glanced at Beca and she nudged me towards Chloe. I looked back towards the smaller woman and walked towards her.

"Hey." I breathed.

Chloe giggled, "Hey."

"Can we talk?" I asked.

Chloe hummed, grabbing my hand and leading me further away from the group as they all bickered.

"You know I may have been tipsy but I remember what happened and I don't have any regrets. I know you're not ready for anything and I'm not either. We could always be fuck buddies if you want." She said.

"I'm that good you wanna come back for more?" I teased.

Chloe playfully rolled her eyes, "I don't wanna boost your ego or anything but yeah, you're pretty good. And the fact that you have a dick is hot."

My eyes went wide at the last part. Did she really mean that? I mean she didn't think it was gross? Chloe giggled, taking a step forwards until she  was standing right in front of me. She cupped my dick through my pants and I groaned.

"And this dick is gonna be inside me later right?"

I couldn't help but get super turned on by her words, "Careful. I might bend you over right here."

"Why don't you?" She bit her lower lip.

"Because you have a practice to get back too." I hummed.

"They can wait."

"So can I. Have fun." I smirked, pulling away from Chloe and walking back out to where Beca was. I gave Beca a thumbs up and she smiled.

"The point is you can sleep with whoever you want as long as they're not a treble!" Aubrey huffed and I was surprised they were still on this conversation, "Now does anyone have anything to confess?"

Another girl was kicked out of the Bella's and Aubrey went over the game plan that she had, telling everyone what was to be expected of them and this and that. She went on for awhile but I drowned her out, catching eyes with Chloe. I couldn't look away.

"Y/n I can see your toner through your pants." Beca whispered.

"That's just my boner." I laughed under my breath. Beca snorted and Aubrey handed out the song list to each girl.

"Let's get to work ladies!"

a/n: for those who didn't see my new post on my announcement board, I got another puppy! she's four months and her name is Freya :) With that being said, updates might be a bit slower than normal so I apologize. But I promise when I have the time I'll be putting out good updates because I have some plans for this book. Okay, enjoy a picture of the sweet baby ❤️

 Okay, enjoy a picture of the sweet baby ❤️