chapter sixty three

One year later

YOUR POV:

"This place is incredible!" Emily giggled, jumping onto my back and my hands went around to grab her thighs and hold her up. We were checking out the venue for tonight's show. Tour officially started next week but my team and I thought why not hype it up more and do a few shows in L.A.

This was Emily's first show doing something like this and to a point I'm glad that tour wasn't starting yet. I knew she was nervous to perform her music and alongside me, so I'm hoping that these shows would help her out some. Emily, who was still on my back, took it all in while I saw Travis head over. Using one hand I held Emily up while I used my other hand to partake in the handshake drummer boy and I made up.

"Pretty cool, right?" Travis asked, gesturing towards the venue.

The brunette on my back nodded, "It's fucking amazing!"

Travis chuckled, "Can't wait to see you perform tonight, Junk."

"Just promise me that if I mess up and fall on my ass that you don't laugh at me." She groaned.

"Nonsense honey, you're gonna do amazing." Kourtney came over with a beaming smile and I was more than sure Emily was blushing. The Kardashian pushed herself against Travis' side and the tattooed man pressed a kiss to her temple. My heart melted and it made me miss Chloe. She was out with Aubrey doing whatever they do and they were gonna come to the show later.

"You wanna check out the snack bar?" Travis asked.

"There's a snack bar??" Emily squealed.

I chuckled, "Of course there's a snack bar. They can't just not feed you."

Playfully the younger woman slapped my chest, "You should have told me they had a snack bar sooner. Onward fellow steed."

I huffed and the couple next to me laughed and giggled before following me to the snack bar. Once we got backstage Emily audibly gasped when she saw all the foldable tables spread out with a variety of snacks on top of them. She fell off my back and ran over to the table full of deserts, grabbing one of the cupcakes off the tower and began to unravel the paper.

I smiled at her, laughing when she got frosting on her nose as my phone pinged in my pocket. I pulled it out and my smile got even bigger when it was a text from Chloe.

Chloe: do you like?

My eyebrows furrowed as I licked my lips, watching the chat bubble pop up before disappearing and I received another text. This time it was a picture and I couldn't help but groan looking at it.

Chloe:

She looked so fucking sexy from the fullness of her breasts down to the dip in her stomach

She looked so fucking sexy from the fullness of her breasts down to the dip in her stomach. I wanted her. I wanted to be all over her, kissing and licking every inch of her skin. I wanted to feel the cyan blue fabric beneath my palms as I squeezed her breasts.