chapter forty four

YOUR POV:

Something tickled against my neck and it made my eyes flutter behind my eyelids before relaxing. Seconds later the tickling feeling was back, this time it was a little warm and the hairs on the back of my neck stood. Goosebumps arose on my skin, what felt like fingers pressing gently into my back stirred me awake and I let out a little moan.

"Good morning." Megan purred, placing a tender kiss to my right shoulder that was covered by my muscle shirt.

Rolling onto my back I looked up at the raven haired woman who's wavy locks fell perfectly down her face. My hand reached out and grabbed some strands of hair and began playing with them, lazily smiling at her.

"Morning." I husked, knowing Megan loved my morning voice. Said she gets a second heartbeat when she hears it.

Megan bit her plump bottom lip and cuddled into my side, throwing her leg over my waist and entangled her feet between my legs. Her hand rested on my stomach and the other one she was laying her head on.

"Todays a big day." The actress spoke with a grin, "It's bestie's first show."

Butterflies spread their wings in my stomach as the giddiness got to me. It was exciting. This was my first show. Who would have thought I'd see the day.

"You're gonna be there right?" I asked shyly.

"Of course I'm gonna be there goober! I'm gonna be rocking out watching you in the pit." Megan grinned, brushing her thumb over my stomach and it was calming.

I leaned my head down slightly and kissed her forehead, hearing her sigh softly in content most likely. My fingertips danced upon her shoulder and while I was hung up on Chloe, I couldn't help but wonder what my life could be like if I took a chance on Megan. No matter what, there wasn't a rush on things. One day at a time is what I just had to do and just try to go with the vibes.

"Then there's the after party." I smirked, "What kind of fun do you think we'll get into?"

The raven haired woman smirked, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as her hand crept up and wrapped around my throat. Our lips met in a fierce kiss before she pushed me away by my throat and straddled my waist.

"Depends on what you're up for... daddy." Megan smirked and I groaned. The woman's eyes darkened and her nipples were stiff poking through the silk top she was wearing. She crooked her finger at me, motioning for me to come here. I followed without a second thought.

My hands found her hips, ever so slightly pushing her down on my hardening member. In response I got a whimper and seconds later our faces were inches apart. Chests were rising and falling heavily and I was surprised we didn't both choke on the ever rising tension in the air.

Her hands entangled into my hair and I let my lips fall to her neck, her hold on my hair tightening. My lips sucked on her smooth skin, the taste of her made my mouth water. Teeth grazed flesh as I have her three small, slightly purple hickeys on her lower neck.

Megan pulled me back by my hair and grabbed my bottom lip with her teeth, biting down until she split the skin and it began to bleed. I hissed at the feeling, squeezing her hips harder most likely leaving finger indents. The actress licked the wound with her tongue and rubbed her nose against mine.

"Oh y/n..." Megan breathed softly, her bright eyes shining at me and I couldn't look away. With both hands she cupped my cheeks and kissed me ever so softly and gently, a complete mood switch from just moments ago.

Pulling back from the kiss I pouted, "I'm gonna miss you while you're filming movies."

She giggled, "I'll be back in no time. I promise. Besides, aren't you sick of me by now?"