chapter forty six

YOUR POV:

I was doing well over the speed limit the entire drive to the Bella's house and when I got there, I parked and locked the car before jogging towards the front door. I had a bag of snacks in my hand that Beca texted and said she wanted and before I could even open the door, it opened and Beca hugged me tight.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and hugged her just as tight, not really knowing just how much I actually missed my sister.

"Hey Bex." I hugged her even though I had seen her today, the hug hit differently now that I knew she wasn't herself.

"Hey." She breathed, "Can we be done hugging now?"

I laughed, nodding my head and we both pulled away. I handed her the plastic bag full of snacks and her brown eyes lit up.

"All for little ole me?"

I hummed, "You know it. Just don't eat it all too fast. You know you'll end up getting a stomach ache and you'll get cranky, telling me I shouldn't have let you eat it all."

"You're right. So here..." Beca rummaged around in the bag and handed me the bag of sour patch kids, "I'm giving you some so technically I didn't eat it all."

I playfully rolled my eyes and took the sour patch kids anyways, following her inside and shut the door behind me. I was nervous, my palms were clamming up and I wasn't exactly sure what I was gonna say. How should I start? Ya like jazz? No. What the fuck.

I could smell pizza in the air and I heard some chatter in the kitchen. Beca and I looked at each other and she gave me a half smile, "Your girls in there. Wearing some pretty skimpy pajamas might I add but somebody I knows sweatshirt is covering them up."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and exhaled a breath, my sister laughing at me before she gently guided me into the kitchen. I stopped in the doorway and the conversation ceased, Chloe and I instantly locking eyes while Beca made herself something to drink.

"Y/n these are the new girls Flo and Emily. Emily's last name is Junk so you can have a laugh about that." Beca smirked, "Well I'll be up in my room."

Words couldn't leave my mouth as Chloe and I just stared at each other.

"Oh my god this is the best day of my life. I get accepted to be a Barden Bella and now y/n Mitchell is in my kitchen." A younger, brunette spoke excitedly and I think her name was Emily.

"Can we have a minute guys?" Chloe asked, breaking eye contact with me to look over towards the two newest additions. The woman nodded and left and I took a few steps closer to the ginger, getting a look at her. The sweatshirt she was wearing was in fact mine and it covered up her pajamas, leaving her legs on display. And my my my were they yummy.

"You know I wondered where that sweatshirt went." I said with a smile.

"Yeah I kinda still have a lot of your hoodies. Oops." Chloe blushed.

I couldn't help but giggle, taking a few steps closer to her until we were inches apart.

"What are you doing here?" Chloe whispered, "Thought you were at the after party."

"Pizza and movies sounded better. plus this is where you are." I told her honestly.

"We have a lot to talk about." Chloe said.

I nodded, "I know. Do you think maybe I could shower?"

"Yeah. I uh, still have some of your clothes in my dresser. Come on, my rooms upstairs." Chloe said with her pale cheeks flushing red again. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs before opening her dresser and throwing me some grey sweats and a black muscle t and a pair of boxers and socks.