chapter sixteen

YOUR POV:

"My feet hurt." Chloe pouted as we walked out of the pizza shop, the palm of my hand becoming warm as the hot pizza box heated it up. Chloe's arm was looped through mine as she held a bag of snacks in one hand and our slushies in the other.

I kissed the side of her head, the scent of her strawberry shampoo filling my nose and I pulled away with a small sigh. This woman was way too good to be true.

"Piggy back?" Chloe pouted, tugging on my arm, "I'll let you have a few drinks of my slushy from back there."

I giggled, shaking my head, "You're adorable."

Chloe grinned, her pearly white teeth shining under the starlight, "Yayyy! Now piggy back?"

I smirked, stopping in front of the bike rack that was out front of the pizza shop, "I have something better than a piggy back?"

Chloe looked confused until I pulled her over to the bike, strapping the pizza on the back of the bike in the small bag they had attached. It was supposed to keep the pizza hot for longer.

"You're gonna steal a pizza bike?" Chloe gasped, wrapping her lips around her straw and taking a drink of her slushy.

I grinned, "that I am, Mrs. Beale." I walked over to her and gripped her hips, picking her up and placing her in the basket on the front of the bike.

Chloe licked her lips, staring at me for a few moments before wrapping her arm around my neck, pulling me in for a sweet kiss. Her tongue licked my lower lip and I sighed into the kiss, tasting the artificial cherry flavor lingering on her lips and tongue.

Both of us pulled back slowly, our lips smacking together and I rested my forehead against Chloes, "You make me happy."

"You make me happier."

"Not possible." I whispered, kissing her nose and my heart fluttered when she scrunched it up.

I pulled back from her altogether and hopped on the bike, pedaling towards the dorms. When we got there, I got off and leaned the bike against the building and Chloe pinned me to the wall and kissed me harder.

Her teeth nipped my bottom lip and I groaned into the kiss, gripping her backside in my hands. Chloe whimpered into the kiss a little and it drove me wild. I pulled back from the kiss and placed a tender kiss to the side of her neck, loving the way her breath hitched.

"Come on, let's go watch a boring brunette fall in love with a disco ball while her puppy tries to stop them from creating a horrible CGI baby." I grinned.

Chloe laughed, burying her head into my chest, "Most accurate description of the Twilight series. Ever."

I giggled, telling her to hop on my back and she squealed in excitement. She jumped on my back, nipping my ear, "I'll hold on tight."

I snorted, "My spider monkey."

Chloe giggled, her chin resting on my shoulder as I grabbed the pizza and the bag of snacks, making it to her dorm room. The ginger jumped off my back once we made it inside her room. She kissed my lips quickly and grabbed the bag of snacks from me.

We set everything on the small table she had and I yawned, stretching my arms above my head. Chloe licked her lips, her eyes stuck on my exposed stomach where my shirt had ridden up.

I smirked walking towards her and tilted her chin up, acting like I was gonna kiss her. Instead, I leaned down and blew a raspberry on her neck.

Chloe audibly gasped before whining, making me laugh loudly. I turned around to grab a slice of pizza when she smacked my ass.